27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
everything was so perfect I had tears in my eyes just overcome with all the beauty I've ever experienced in my lifetime . Sun was high in the sky , I was standing under a bridge along the San Diego river with a bag of fentanyl and everything was in place and that was MY time, that was my moment as I drifted into my peaceful heavenly place . To the asshole that claimed to have "saved" me with your narcan I just want you to know that you absolutely did not , you have caused me so much more unwanted suffering and I hate you . Pro lifers absolutely suck , not everybody wants to live in your stupid machine world now I'm gonna have to resort to a full suspension soon which is gonna hurt and suck so bad

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dried_Ink, Tmbass, Ash’Girl and 18 others
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
wow. that asshole only did it so he could call himself a hero. pathetic. truly.

Reactions: g0921, Euthanza, TheDoomedDoomer and 4 others
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
They are the reason I can't use n- I have the money for it, but it may well get seized. Having to resort to sn because of them which is less peaceful.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dried_Ink, Euthanza and Mary5689
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's so cruel 'saving' someone against their wishes. All that is doing is just prolonging that persons suffering. To me, the right to die should always be respected. None of us asked for this life so we should be able to exit at a time of our own choosing, without fear of being stopped by someone.

• Love
Reactions: Dried_Ink, LunaNyx_, damaged_soul and 2 others
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
What's narcan?

Anyway, why can't people see that they're just prolonging someone's suffering?! Why would someone want to stop someone from escaping from this world full of suffering?

Reactions: LunaNyx_ and pthnrdnojvsc
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
This is a logical fallacy. Their business is intertwined with yours the moment your paths intersect.

To them, they're doing the right thing. Neither of you are in the right, and neither of you are in the wrong.

To you, you're in the right, but they believe the same thing. Part of existence is understanding that two people can have opposite beliefs without either being inherently wrong. One person's view of wasted potential is another's view of fulfilled.

Part of an infinitely expanding universe is infinite choices, infinite options, and infinite results. They might look at you and see a future where you are the most important person in the world, while you see yourself as the least important.

Neither of you would be inherently right or wrong. Accepting that everything is relative makes other people's opinions far less weighted and far less personal when you disagree with them.

You have the right to be angry, but they have the right to believe they did the right thing.

Reactions: Ash’Girl, Hell-On-Earth, LunaNyx_ and 2 others
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
It's a medication which quickly reverses the effects of overdosing from opiates and fentanyl.
I was out for so long it was agonizingly painful coming back

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: damaged_soul and betternever2havbeen
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
This is a logical fallacy. Their business is intertwined with yours the moment your paths intersect.

To them, they're doing the right thing. Neither of you are in the right, and neither of you are in the wrong.

To you, you're in the right, but they believe the same thing. Part of existence is understanding that two people can have opposite beliefs without either being inherently wrong. One person's view of wasted potential is another's view of fulfilled.

Part of an infinitely expanding universe is infinite choices, infinite options, and infinite results. They might look at you and see a future where you are the most important person in the world, while you see yourself as the least important.

Neither of you would be inherently right or wrong. Accepting that everything is relative makes other people's opinions far less weighted and far less personal when you disagree with them.

You have the right to be angry, but they have the right to believe they did the right thing.
That's one of at the least: imposing belief fallacy, appeal to force fallacy and just world fallacy, argumentum ad populum fallacy and appeal to authority fallacy.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
That sucks, I hate pro-lifers too. They're only pro-life so that they can feel morally superior, they don't actually give a shit about you.

Reactions: OlderMaleUK, Euthanza and Brianiskillingme
L

Lone Wanderer

Student
Jul 28, 2022
everything was so perfect I had tears in my eyes just overcome with all the beauty I've ever experienced in my lifetime . Sun was high in the sky , I was standing under a bridge along the San Diego river with a bag of fentanyl and everything was in place and that was MY time, that was my moment as I drifted into my peaceful heavenly place . To the asshole that claimed to have "saved" me with your narcan I just want you to know that you absolutely did not , you have caused me so much more unwanted suffering and I hate you . Pro lifers absolutely suck , not everybody wants to live in your stupid machine world now I'm gonna have to resort to a full suspension soon which is gonna hurt and suck so bad
I'm all for committing suicide… but I just don't want anyone else to suffer like me. So, sometimes I do act like a pro-lifer. I wish I could take everyones suffering away when I depart, but I can't.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash’Girl, Jrmull1993 and WhatPowerIs
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Why did you do it in a public place? 😳
Somebody saw you and called the ambulance?

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I'm sorry, but it seems in very bad taste to treat people who save someone from CTB as idiots or hypocrites. I find it terrible that some comments here treat those who save someone's life like this. Outsiders don't think like us. Please, let us also respect those who lend us a hand. There are people who do want to help others and not to feel like heroes.

Reactions: OlderMaleUK and Hell-On-Earth
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I'm sorry, but it seems in very bad taste to treat people who save someone from CTB as idiots or hypocrites. I find it terrible that some comments here treat those who save someone's life like this. Outsiders don't think like us. Please, let us also respect those who lend us a hand. There are people who do want to help others and not to feel like heroes.
Saving someone against their own will is literally unethical forced living, and probably morally bankrupt too.

Those aren't "help" in the way suicidal person's view, but actually "crab-mentality-preventors" are just blocking every and each ways of death including peaceful methods.

The true help is by legalizing euthanasia and assisted suicide, or providing information, giving us place to talk with honesty and emphaty, or at least people can help is not by putting stigma on suicide as if we're suicide bomber or some criminals that needed to be stopped. There is human's end of life decision that must be respected because it is much more important than respecting hero/savior complex syndrome.

If one is to intercede violently, one must realize that you are possibly defining "help" incorrectly, and you must accept responsibility for hubris and violent actions, if in fact they do not coincide with "help" as the person being helped sees it.

Here's an outstanding pro choice review in Quora https://www.quora.com/Is-it-right-to-save-someone-who-is-about-to-commit-suicide

Reactions: Mthom2
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
They seem to think they can always save people's lives. It's weird as well because I don't think they give much of a s**t about those with mental illness, the situationally depressed, the homeless, the bankrupt and in debt etc...ie the group's of people who end up killing themselves whilst they're still alive, yet apparently I have to stay alive and endure people's constant ignorance and judgement...

You know what else weirds me out and in truth I find disgusting...the photos and photo collages of people who have passed from suicide that people do on websites. I would be angry as hell if someone did that to me!

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I think part of the problem is if a member of the general public encounters someone who's overdosed, they don't know if it's intentional or accidental, even taking out of the equation whether they're pro-life or pro-choice, generally they would assume someone would be grateful to be saved, thinking they'd just wanted to get high rather than ctb, and it's beyond their scope of comprehension that it'd be deliberate. Even if the amount of drugs in your possession should make it obvious to one in the know, a lot of people would have no point of reference for that.

Although I acknowledge that most people seem hard wired to interfere even if it's obviously an intentional suicide attempt.

Still horrible for you to be so close to your goal and be snatched back from the exit of your choosing. I'm sorry you are suffering.

I

IanUK

Mar 25, 2021
Absolutely agree - why can't people keep their noses out of other people's business? They think that they are doing someone a favour whereas in reality all they are being is cruel and self centred

Reactions: OlderMaleUK