• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Sometimes I wish I was impulsive and not such a overthinker.

I plan and I plan but so far I can only think of a few plans that actually worked.

I often think of Conrad Roy.
He died by CO.
Took his grandpa's water pump.
Pulled in a Walmart parking lot.
Let it fill in the backseat of his truck.
Even got out but then was talked into getting back in.
Boom...he's gone.

Sounds easy enough right.

I heard another story on YouTube about a young girl who opened the door as a cop walked out.
She grabbed his gun from his holster and shot herself.

How did she know she would succeed.
How was she so calm.
How was her aim so accurate.

I think on my last attempt.
I still remember the antifreeze being thick as I swallowed.

I remember going to lay down.

I never did vomit but I did pee alot.
I didn't think much of it because I do have bladder issues.

So I often wonder if I would of stuck it out would I have died.

Why is dying so hard.

Why is everyone else allowed to die but me.

Now I have to go through this all over again.
The stress and overthinking of how and when.
The anxiety and extreme distraught I'll feel if I fail.
I'm going insane.

So odd to me how I really tried to live life.
I tried medication
Therapy
Meditation
Religion
When I realized my life would be nothing more than work and home I even accepted that.
And then eventually that was put into jeopardy.

Now all I want is to die how I want...which is at home in my bed.

Is that really too much to ask.

Little update:
I did get a job.
Front Desk at a hotel
The new plan is to try my best to get to August.
And try again.
Thanks to those who comfort and educate me.
One in particular and they know who they are.💜

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I despise how in this reality it's too much to ask for if one simply wants to die in peace, the absence of peaceful, guaranteed ways to cease existing on our own terms is very tragic and unacceptable. To me it'd be such a relief to just be able to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Apparently it seems one needs to be lucky to die the same way you need luck to be dealt with a good life...I don't know. But am very happy for you with the job. It will atleast be a good distraction and support until your future decisions.
Thankyou my love bug
I'm anxious but I've worked hotels before so I'm hoping for a good distraction until
Hugs to you

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I can resonate with everything from 'why is dying so hard' in your post. I kinda feel like anyone who tries to advocate for trying harder or trying xyz should see this list of things you've tried and allow you to be in the position where you can finally get to the point in a debate where (like with me) people admit they don't have an answer but without assuming that you haven't tried everything. I hope you get what you want in the end but for all you know your job might help give you a new view on life.
Thankyou
I appreciate that💜

Reactions: Invisible 73
Invisible 73

Invisible 73

Jun 22, 2019
I feel like I have no guarantees options that are available to me. I can't work because I'm so depressed (but not according to disability). So I can't afford SN or N. Don't have a car, a gun or access to either. Plenty of meds I could od on. But am always told that's a bad option.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I feel like I have no guarantees options that are available to me. I can't work because I'm so depressed (but not according to disability). So I can't afford SN or N. Don't have a car, a gun or access to either. Plenty of meds I could od on. But am always told that's a bad option.
I'm so sorry
Especially when it comes to disability.
I'm so high functioning I'm not taken seriously.
Even when I was hospitalized.
I've been hospitalized 3 times.
The older I get the more broken down I get but I have no choice but to go on till I can get my plan together. I wish I could help you some how. You have my empathy 💜

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I was denied I belive 3 times by disabilty then again by a judge then the 2nd judge approved me for disability it took about 3 years . If you are in the USA you have to keep fighting for it for years and show that you have tried every treatment available

Reactions: Mi Mi
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
SN seems like the golden ticket. I've read so many goodbye threads where people are actually losing consciousness and in there last moments. They feel like there about to pass out, heart rate beating fast, they struggle to breathe etc...I had SN like 3-4 years ago...hard to believe it's been that long but I didn't take it. I just never got around to it and then covid broke out. Had to toss it to be able to get onto the plane. I dunno what to tell you...SN works though. I know if I somehow get the courage to take it or I'm somehow forced into a corner into taking it I can always hop on a plane back to Los Angeles and manage to get it out there again. Congratulations 🥳 on your new job btw. I need a new job...but I'm not the most normal looking person so I dunno how that goes. I have a job right now but I could definitely use a better one. I've tried hotels in the past but like it was for housekeeping. Texas seems like racist or something...I've been trying to get a job as a dishwasher and I was on LinkedIn last night looking and one restaurant had "lavaplatos" as the job title and it was all in Spanish. Are they like looking for Mexican/Hispanic people or something? Seems messed up. I bet the housekeepers are Mexican/Hispanic as well...or there women. 🫤

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
SN seems like the golden ticket. I've read so many goodbye threads where people are actually losing consciousness and in there last moments. They feel like there about to pass out, heart rate beating fast, they struggle to breathe etc...I had SN like 3-4 years ago...hard to believe it's been that long but I didn't take it. I just never got around to it and then covid broke out. Had to toss it to be able to get onto the plane. I dunno what to tell you...SN works though. I know if I somehow get the courage to take it or I'm somehow forced into a corner into taking it I can always hop on a plane back to Los Angeles and manage to get it out there again. Congratulations 🥳 on your new job btw. I need a new job...but I'm not the most normal looking person so I dunno how that goes. I have a job right now but I could definitely use a better one. I've tried hotels in the past but like it was for housekeeping. Texas seems like racist or something...I've been trying to get a job as a dishwasher and I was on LinkedIn last night looking and one restaurant had "lavaplatos" as the job title and it was all in Spanish. Are they like looking for Mexican/Hispanic people or something? Seems messed up. I bet the housekeepers are Mexican/Hispanic as well...or there women. 🫤
Thankyou
And thankyou for sharing
If it's ok to ask
What's your race
My new boss just moved from Texas
Maybe when I get some time I'll post about my first day...I'm exhausted
I woke up this morning to see you response and I love that..I like reading other posts...I hope you keep in touch💜
I was denied I belive 3 times by disabilty then again by a judge then the 2nd judge approved me for disability it took about 3 years . If you are in the USA you have to keep fighting for it for years and show that you have tried every treatment available
I wish I had when I was young
I just don't have the time, patience or a good paper trail for proof
I really hope to be gone by the end of summer but maybe I'll get some help to start just in case

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Thankyou
And thankyou for sharing
If it's ok to ask
What's your race
My new boss just moved from Texas
Maybe when I get some time I'll post about my first day...I'm exhausted
I woke up this morning to see you response and I love that..I like reading other posts...I hope you keep in touch💜
I'm African American/Black. Whichever you prefer to call it. I know you are too...watched your YouTube vid a while back. At least you're still here trying...I worked out this morning even though I don't really eat enough calories...at least I'm trying 🤷.

I'd love to hear about your first day.

• Love
Reactions: Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'm African American/Black. Whichever you prefer to call it. I know you are too...watched your YouTube vid a while back. At least you're still here trying...I worked out this morning even though I don't really eat enough calories...at least I'm trying 🤷.

I'd love to hear about your first day.
I'll get around to it eventually
Maybe tomorrow