DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
You sound like a conspiracy theorist hahaha
  • I believe that the government is corrupt.
  • I think conspiracy theories far too often get a bad rap. Skeptics like to throw around the terms nuts or if you're a conspiracy theorist you're a nut job. And I don't think that, that's fair at all. People have a lot of faith in our government that a lot of times maybe they shouldn't have. People trust our government to tell us things and I am as certain as I can be that our government is hiding thins from us, is keeping things from us. The question isn't is our government hiding things from us, it's why is our government hiding things from us. There could be some legitimate reasons why the government keeps things from us. If there's something that would cause mass panic and mass chaos when the government really has a handle on something then it does make some sense for them to keep things from us. But I think that in many cases and I don't know for sure, I don't know everything. But I think in a lot of cases they keep things from us that we really should know. Conspiracy theories really in many cases are more valid than the public likes to believe.
  • Some of them are fascinating, some are total nonsense
  • We all know the government lies
  • There's big ones like Enron. There's wise people that think the 2008 housing crisis was all on purpose that these guys built this bubble up. There have been great books written on the housing bubble, Michael Lewis's book the Big Short is a good book on it. There's been a lot of research, too many bankers is the problem.
Examples:

• Gulf of Tonkin Incident
  • Operation Northwoods
  • Iran Contra Scandal
  • MK Ultra
  • FBI spying on MLK, Hemingway & John Lennon
  • US Army Beef Scandal
  • Tuskegee Syphilis Study
  • Jeffrey Epstein was trafficking women and children for some very elite people on a temple island... crazy but true
  • The CIA has a special gun that shoots dissolvable darts that leave no trace and cause people to get a heart attack. It was dismissed as a conspiracy theory before the gun actually turned out to be true during a trial where it was demonstrated by CIA operatives.

• Google "gulf of Tonkin" and find out about a fake attack on Americans they made up to get the US into Vietnam.
  • Look at the "WMD" in Iraq.
  • I don't believe the Earth is hollow, or the Earth is flat or illuminati is 13 families or aliens are running the government or anything like that. I don't believe 911 was an inside job, but they did have some prior warning and it was definitely mismanaged, and the government took advantage of the fear. But it's very obvious that the government does lie and so does the media.
  • Whenever the government tells you they're going to make you safer get ready because you're going to lose your rights. Look at the patriot act. But again these things were openly passed in the halls of Congress.

Chairman Mao said power grows from the barrel of a gun.

These are my conspiracies: bankers are fuckin' evil, oil companies lie to you, and insurance companies are pieces of shit and they basically have enough money to buy elections.

Mao, Stoland, Hitler, Chavez, Fidel, ect took the guns

Last edited: