S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
I understand that not everyone's life is so fucked up as mine. But they unfortunately can't imagine their life to go as bad to even consider suicide. It's not because they have stronger mentality, it's more like lack of imagination, or they don't consider that possibility because it would be unpleasent. Just because they are lucky and have a good time, doesn't mean everyone feels like that. Some people are better off dead.

For example, if anyone could feel what I feel inside, they would probably understand that suicide is actually a good thing for me. Too bad I don't have the perspective gun from Galaxy hitchhiker's guide. I would show them.

All the avaliable cbt mothods are brutal and painful. I want something quick, painless and idealy I won't be so ugly sight, because I don't wanna traumatize everyone. It would be so easy if euthanasia were available. But I'm forced to live like this.

Reactions: __dystop1a__, unknown23, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand as all I want is to no longer exist, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, painful existence, for me personally ceasing to exist really is all that's desirable, it just feels so horrible how I cannot just have the option to painlessly die so finally I can be at peace, personally all I hope for is an eternal sleep free from all pain and suffering.

S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
I understand as all I want is to no longer exist, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, painful existence, for me personally ceasing to exist really is all that's desirable, it just feels so horrible how I cannot just have the option to painlessly die so finally I can be at peace, personally all I hope for is an eternal sleep free from all pain and suffering.
Yeah, people are gonna make it harder for us, by guiltriping us or banning all good methods. They succeed at extending our suffering and after that they are even pround of it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and malevolentdiety
FriesLovee

FriesLovee

Aug 23, 2024
This is how I think too . It just hits different when I have a friend that also wants to ctb and then I try to atleast give them reasons to not do it and to see if they explored every options . If they did then I'm not gonna annoy them or try to stop them . I will try to give them info and stuff and not let them become handicapped after a bad attempt ( like jumping or hanging or overdosing )

Reactions: Sadbanana
KariNya

KariNya

(Dark) Magical Girl
Sep 19, 2024
Because they are not 24/7 inside our head like we are. So it's easy for them to say that we have to live and ignore the magnitude of our suffering. A lot of people even say that and then don't help you in any way. It's so frustrating. If you tell me ctb is bad and that i shouldn't do it, at least pay attention to me when you SEE i'm having a crisis and don't leave me fucking alone.

• Love
Reactions: Sadbanana