F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
My Mom and Dad. They literally didn't give a fuck about my Type 1 diabetes and never got me a nurse at school or even cared about what I was eating. That shit fried my brain and body. Especially the lows. My Mom insisted that she control my blood sugar instead of a school nurse. Just pure stupidity that ruined any chance I had at life. Of course my dumb ass developed an addiction to food at a very young age and never spoke to my doctor about my issues. It's like feeding your kid that's allergic to peanuts peanut butter every day and wondering why they have so many issues. It's fucking insane, but I took insulin and wasn't deprived of it, so according to most people this wasn't abuse. I can't believe they did this to their own kid, but I did it to myself as well. They should've at least gotten me mental health counseling or something. A lot of parents are just too dumb to parent. That's the sad thing. They just mess up and their kid is screwed for life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
My mother made my life hell. She is a narcisist with almost no capacity for empathy and I was her scapegoat as a child. But I dont hate her anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles