• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
Best case scenario an astronaut. That's the first thing I ever wanted to be, I love space. Black holes are so interesting. Most likely though, an author. I would've loved to be a best seller that gets referenced for hundreds of years.

What about you?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Somehow I'm still on track with my dreams. Despite how beyond fucked up my mind is I've stayed high functioning. I took an exam the same day I nearly CTB back in February and aced it. I work in the medical field and I love it. It's one of the few things that I still find joy in. It's getting harder though. As my body gets weaker from the self harm it's harder to maintain the long shifts. My body aches and I easily fatigue.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
@divinemistress36 you left out shield maiden and badass viking warrior ⚔️.

On a serious note this has to be the saddest question anyone with mental/physical questions can ponder. Who would I be and what might I be like. It just forces us to think about how all our decisions have lead away from our true self and lives and this is where I guess I resonate most with others. It's a little more complicated when you are able to work but are just much more limited in what you can do.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
@divinemistress36 you left out shield maiden and badass viking warrior ⚔️.

On a serious note this has to be the saddest question anyone with mental/physical questions can ponder. Who would I be and what might I be like. It just forces us to think about how all our decisions have lead away from our true self and lives and this is where I guess I resonate most with others. It's a little more complicated when you are able to work but are just much more limited in what you can do.
I know :( but it's hard not think about what our true selves could be. I was a viking shield maiden in a past life
My parents wanted me to become a doctor, so probably a doctor lol
What kind of doctor?

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
I assume we're talking about the best possible scenario here, in which case I would've been an athlete playing in my country's domestic league by now, or a druggie by the street corner, lol.

In reality, though, I was bound to end up studying for an engineering degree one way or another, but it would've been nice if things tuned out a bit differently...

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Mentl hlth or trma/ recvry therpst
Speclst martl art instrctr
Tourng & rcordng artst
Happly mrried wth a hse & famly

Altho whn ws a chld slf wantd 2 b a nrse & alwys likd singng

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't know, it depends.

I always wanted to be a footballer, but I have no talent and I'm lazy.

Politician sounds good too.
I would be corrupt, of course.
I would have no problem doing dirty business.
I would fit in perfectly.

Something with space (not necessarily an astronaut)
sounds good too.
But I lack intelligence, and as I mentioned, I am VERY lazy.

Maybe a YouTube creator?
I even had a channel, but I lacked motivation.

When I was a little younger, I wanted to be a gangster :D.
Honestly, this is probably the most likely option out of those mentioned.
I even had a very short, harmless episode.

Overall, it's very difficult for me to say.
My fate could have gone in any direction.
Knowing life, I would just be doing some boring regular job.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
If it wasn't for mental illness/physical illness, what do you think you life would be like? What kind of career would you have gone into? Ect
It's hard to say. All in all, despite severe mental health struggles, I got a STEM and law degree from good schools with acceptable grades. If I didn't have the issues I have, I may have pursued passion instead, some type of journalism or music or authorship. Deep down, I wanted to create something lasting, but due to my issues I went with meeting expectations so as to avoid pain. It's hard to say if it would've been different, though. The anxiety and depression I had growing up molded me from the time I was 12. I could be a completely different person.

Even today, if I could have no issues, I would probably do a lot more on the side when not at work.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I know :( but it's hard not think about what our true selves could be. I was a viking shield maiden in a past life
I wonder who I was in my past life
It's hard to say. All in all, despite severe mental health struggles, I got a STEM and law degree from good schools with acceptable grades. If I didn't have the issues I have, I may have pursued passion instead, some type of journalism or music or authorship. Deep down, I wanted to create something lasting, but due to my issues I went with meeting expectations so as to avoid pain. It's hard to say if it would've been different, though. The anxiety and depression I had growing up molded me from the time I was 12. I could be a completely different person.

Even today, if I could have no issues, I would probably do a lot more on the side when not at work.
I have a STEM degree from a good school as well. Do you have a JD?

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I don't know, it depends.

I always wanted to be a footballer, but I have no talent and I'm lazy.

Politician sounds good too.
I would be corrupt, of course.
I would have no problem doing dirty business.
I would fit in perfectly.

Something with space (not necessarily an astronaut)
sounds good too.
But I lack intelligence, and as I mentioned, I am VERY lazy.

Maybe a YouTube creator?
I even had a channel, but I lacked motivation.

When I was a little younger, I wanted to be a gangster :D.
Honestly, this is probably the most likely option out of those mentioned.
I even had a very short, harmless episode.

Overall, it's very difficult for me to say.
My fate could have gone in any direction.
Knowing life, I would just be doing some boring regular job.
Corrupt politician 😄 they do seem to live the good life

Reactions: Agon321
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Mentl hlth or trma/ recvry therpst
Speclst martl art instrctr
Tourng & rcordng artst
Happly mrried wth a hse & famly

Altho whn ws a chld slf wantd 2 b a nrse & alwys likd singng
Therapist is a good one, too. I've always liked philosophy and I think I could've been a good therapist. I also have always kinda wanted to be a professor (evidenced by how much I like preaching at people on here.)
I have STEM degree from a good school as well. Do you have a JD?
Yes.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Therapist is a good one, too. I've always liked philosophy and I think I could've been a good therapist. I also have always kinda wanted to be a professor (evidenced by how much I like preaching at people on here.)

Yes.

Yh

Am usng th/ qualfcatns tht slf ernd & tryn2 pt tht in2 th/ recvry sectn

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Corrupt politician 😄 they do seem to live the good life
Yes, it sounds very good.
As a very young person, I was interested in politics.
I was naive but interested.

I have always been fascinated by power. Even now.
Of course, even if I managed to become a politician, I would be a nobody.
Just a pushover with no right to my opinion.

Well, Hitler also started relatively late... maybe I still have time
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
If i was running on all cylinders.
I think i would have been something in the IT field.
Because that was the plan. I know plans can change, but i were actually very confused my whole childhood, what i wanted to be. because i couldn't really find something i could see myself doing a whole life. There was not many jobs i tried, and internships also, where i felt like it was still interesting a couple of months later 🤷‍♂️

But i am sure, it had to be something i earned a good sum of money on seeing how much money means in this world today.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Yes, it sounds very good.
As a very young person, I was interested in politics.
I was naive but interested.

I have always been fascinated by power. Even now.
Of course, even if I managed to become a politician, I would be a nobody.
Just a pushover with no right to my opinion.

Well, Hitler also started relatively late... maybe I still have time
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Would you start a Euthanasia camp for those us who want to die if you had that kind of power?

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Best case scenario an astronaut. That's the first thing I ever wanted to be, I love space. Black holes are so interesting. Most likely though, an author. I would've loved to be a best seller that gets referenced for hundreds of years.

What about you?
If you could really achieve just one of those things, that would be a huge thing😊 .. That would be amazing!

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I would have become some kind of therapist or counselor for mental health clients who ironically would have no idea about how it feels to be depressed, use substances or have social anxiety. Lol. I would tell them all the pro-life cliches.

I honestly might still achieve becoming such a therapist if ai magically get cured, but now I just don't have strength, talking skills or motivation anymore to do it.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It's impossible for me to say. I think that I am the way I am because of autism and I can't really imagine what I'd be like without autism. In fact, I'd even say that it wouldn't be me at all. Ever since I was born, I never really voluntarily wanted to do anything. I never had any interests in a job or in school or in... basically anything

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
If you could really achieve just one of those things, that would be a huge thing😊 .. That would be amazing!
Haha thank you! I appreciate the vote of confidence. My problem is I give up super easily. Have written dozens of pages before and one day I just don't feel like it anymore because my food is cooking too slowly or my shower wasn't that refreshing. Crazy person over here <

Reactions: divinemistress36