Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I would be Dr. Laura Schlesinger or Rude Jude.

Reactions: GinaIsReady, marcusuk63 and Brick In The Wall
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Dead or alive ?

Reactions: GinaIsReady and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I would be me, but healthier and in a better situation.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, arposandra, Pisceslilith and 13 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Both or either

Reactions: GinaIsReady and Final Escape
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Someone dead then ...
To answer the question it would have to be a known person there for not free , i.e. fans , paparazzi , rivals , gold diggers etc
So if fictitious people are allowed, i`ll pick God and on the 0th day i`ll just stay in bed and not bother with the next 7 days .

• Love
Reactions: GinaIsReady, mesohappy, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Former x factor contestant Jennel Garcia. It was love at first sight. I want to be inside her one way or another

Reactions: voyager, GinaIsReady, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
I'd choose to be my best friend. She's happy, had a happy childhood, has a family now. I wish I was her

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, voyager, GinaIsReady and 5 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Former x factor contestant Jennel Garcia. It was love at first sight. I want to be inside her one way or another
I read Jerry Garcia 'D

Reactions: GinaIsReady, Brick In The Wall and Mr2005
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Me 20 years ago, i wouldn't make the same mistakes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, voyager, arposandra and 5 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady, charlie_z, marcusuk63 and 2 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Me but with the life of this woman I used to know. She had a great childhood, career, loving understanding husband, many friends and family, outgoing, funny, social...every dream I ever had that never came true for me she got...yes I wish I was her. I can't help but be bitter and jaded because she got all that because of luck...luck seems to shape everything in life despite our hard efforts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, voyager, Pisceslilith and 4 others
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I would like to be there me from another dimension who made all the right choices, lol

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Pisceslilith, GinaIsReady and 2 others
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
Someone with dopamine in their brains. Oh, and taller and stronger. Not as fragile as I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, GinaIsReady, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
My Twin or my older brother,
my twin died this week 54 years ago and my brother died a year ago today and tomorrow is the anniversary i had to break into his house and find him .

Rather than be someone i would rather have swapped with my twin as i`m sure he couldn't possibly been as big a fuck up as me .

The only reason i have been hanging on this last year (well for years really ) is because of my mum and dad , in their 80`s are still fully active , ithink they may be immortal. my dad have just bought a new car and upgraded his smartphone !

I really really cant wait much longer though

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, voyager, GinaIsReady and 5 others
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
The chick who used to have sex with Lenny Kravitz... and now has sex with Jason Momoa. Lucky bitch.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
The chick who used to have sex with Lenny Kravitz... and now has sex with Jason Momoa. Lucky bitch.
Lisa Monai from Cosby show and the collage spin off sit com . She's vegan. I bet your not alone.
my twin died this week 54 years ago and my brother died a year ago today and tomorrow is the anniversary i had to break into his house and find him .

Rather than be someone i would rather have swapped with my twin as i`m sure he couldn't possibly been as big a fuck up as me .

The only reason i have been hanging on this last year (well for years really ) is because of my mum and dad , in their 80`s are still fully active , ithink they may be immortal. my dad have just bought a new car and upgraded his smartphone !

I am so sorry about you loss. They were blessed to have you in there life.Thank you so much for sharing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GinaIsReady, marcusuk63 and Dreamless Sleep
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019

It's the same with me. I have elderly parents.

• Love
Reactions: GinaIsReady, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
It's the same with me. I have elderly parents.
I know it sounds awful , it's like i'm saying , "i wish my mum and dad would die so i can kill myself " but i dont mean it like that but i think you know what i mean .

• Love
Reactions: voyager, GinaIsReady, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 1 other person
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I know it sounds awful , it's like i'm saying , "i wish my mum and dad would die so i can kill myself " but i dont mean it like that but i think you know what i mean .
You sound very loving, strong and interesting.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I would like to be there me from another dimension who made all the right choices, lol
Reminded me of a Twilight Zone opening narration (my all time favourite TV series original and 80s ones )

For every choice made, wrong or right, a thousand alternatives denied.
Lol me too! So confused.
I would be Brian Blessed. He's hilarious.

Oh dear I nearly wet myself watching this one

That full uncut episode with him as host is the funniest thing i have ever seen

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, GinaIsReady and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
I would like to be my father. Just to see how it felt going through life from his perspective.
Feeling what he felt, the good and the bad, and above all to remember what he remembers.
I am deeply fascinated by him.

charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
As a fantasy figure, I would want to be like Atticus Finch as played by Gregory Peck in the 1962 production of "To Kill a Mockingbird."

If I came back as me, I would like to be less self-absorbed, kinder, gentler, and wiser.

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
As a fantasy figure, I would want to be like Atticus Finch as played by Gregory Peck in the 1962 production of "To Kill a Mockingbird."

If I came back as me, I would like to be less self-absorbed, kinder, gentler, and wiser.
That choice impressed me. Did u know Gregory Pecks son ctb and he didn't work for 2 years because of it?
I would like to be my father. Just to see how it felt going through life from his perspective.
Feeling what he felt, the good and the bad, and above all to remember what he remembers.
I am deeply fascinated by him.
That's very nice. I bet he's great. He's lucky he has you, too.
Reminded me of a Twilight Zone opening narration (my all time favourite TV series original and 80s ones )

For every choice made, wrong or right, a thousand alternatives denied.

That full uncut episode with him as host is the funniest thing i have ever seen
I love the twilight zone. Rod Shearling was a genius. I don't think he prophesized the extent of technology but I think he nailed plastic surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: GinaIsReady and marcusuk63
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Cerberus/Fenrir/Garmr/the beast guardian of the world of the dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: GinaIsReady and Oyoy
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Cerberus/Fenrir/the beast guardian of the world of the dead.
Read: Putin or Trump since they control 90% of the nuclear weapons. <- which is who I want to be. lulziest bus to catch in, literally, all of history

Skathon

Skathon

Oct 29, 2018
@ctbUniquectb
...are you trolling? This comparison is absurd.

Skathon

Skathon

Oct 29, 2018
@ctbUniquectb
Yet they are neither beasts nor any other mythological creatures.
I do not appreciate when the meaning of my comments is misinterpreted as something ridiculous or distorted.
Do not contact me again.

Edit: Why do I bother...

Last edited: