• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

potassium cyanide

May 17, 2024
I hope this is the right place to ask...
so 2015, while searching for methods, I've stumbled across a suicide forum that actually discussed methods. I posted a bit, mostly rants about my life, but I usually lurked and read others' stories instead. Although it was called a suicide forum, it was a lot less like the current SaSu, where the first post becomes a thread and people reply beneath, and with megathreads and pinned posts etc. Instead, this website looks like a blog, and posts looks like blog entries with comments beneath the post. The posts can be tagged, and the website can be searched by tags.

I believe that website was called Sanctioned Suicide too. At least, all I could remember was the name "SS".

I may or may not have used Tor to access it. My memory about it is fuzzy now.

It's been 9 years, and I still think about the people there sometimes, whose stories and rants and goodbye threads I've read. I hope they're at a better place now, still with us or not. If anyone has any old screenshots of that website, I would love to see it again. The years I went through 9 years ago was an important part of my life, and I wish to see the website again to properly remember it (I really dk how to put these feelings into words here.)

I know I'm grasping at straws considering the nature of this forum đź’€ butI hope theres any SaSu historian here with a screenshot, because I really miss that website.
Attached my ugly mock up I made with my severely limited artistic and MS Paint ability. Thanks in advance!
I found a Vice article from 2015 describing a suicide forum called Sanctioned Suicide, titled "The Deep Web Suicide Site". That was literally the only thing evidence left that proves that the website wasn't a delusion of mine. The current SaSu looks nothing like how I remembered...which is logical since its been 9 years. I just want something that proves the existence of the site I remembered...

Attachments

• mockup.png
    mockup.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I was, but I was unmedicated back then.

Imageedit 1 9938046440

But nah, SS used to be a subreddit, and that does sound like what you're thinking of.

S

Someonewhotypes

Feb 15, 2021
I'm 99% sure you refer to suicide project org.

P

potassium cyanide

May 17, 2024
I was, but I was unmedicated back then.

View attachment 140144

But nah, SS used to be a subreddit, and that does sound like what you're thinking of.
I wrote a reply that probably mentioned a key word that got filterred, its been hours and its not posted yet. Anyway, it was a news article that confirms a website on DN named SaSu. It got me confused for a while lmao
I lurk on reddit too, shame that I never experienced SaSu subreddit.
I'm 99% sure you refer to suicide project org.
Woah, that was it! Thank you so much! I can't believe it still exists...which is nice and shitty at the same time. Thank you soooooo much!
It looks different now...idk why I remembered it being much prettier.