• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Some of my options here -

Reactions: voyager and supergip
supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
Any one above 95% purity. There are some that is a mixture of salt, nitrate and nitrite, these you pass away, it has only 6% nitrite.

SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Most of them don't say, if it says "for industrial use" will it be >95%?

supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
Most of them don't say, if it says "for industrial use" will it be >95%?
By language and currency, I think you are from Thailand, try to buy locally, this avoids customs, after that only buy when it is on the package or in the description the purity. Just to be sure.
"for industrial use"
This doesn't mean much, nobody uses nitrite daily, so it's almost always going to be for industrial use. It's used in the textile industry, in meat, I think to give a better color, I don't remember why they used it. And all these forms are of purity less than 95%.

Last edited:
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Fuck I don't think 95% is really available. Guess I'll just jump instead.

supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
Fuck I don't think 95% is really available. Guess I'll just jump instead.
See the laws of your country, apparently in mine is released buy with purity of 99.9%, try searching out of Shopee, is not the best place to buy these things.

SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
I don't wanna fuck around with chemical supply companies, you have to give them loads of documents and shit, they take forever and then there's customs to deal with. I've used them before for other things I just CBA with that.

supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
It is, if in your country need documentation to buy SN will be difficult really. Try to get from China, but with certainty of purity.
I don't wanna fuck around with chemical supply companies, you have to give them loads of documents and shit and then there's customs to deal with. I've used them before for other things I just CBA with that.

Reactions: SovietSuicide