• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
I've been on a cocktail of psych poisons over the years but I don't know which ones are lethal in large quantities. The psych meds I'm currently taking are:

Methylphenidate
Bupropion
Aripiprazole

The psych meds I have taken in the past but still have in my cabinet are:

Clonazapam
Mirtazapine
Topiramate
Clonidine
Guanfacine

The psych meds I have taken in the past but are not in my cabinet are:

Fluoxetine
Dexmethylphenidate
Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine salts
Lurasidone
Hydroxyzine
Quetiapine
Lorezepam
Escitalopram

I'm not sure which one I can overdose on and the reason I don't want to google it for myself is because I'm paranoid.

tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Gather all your clonidine, clonazapam, amphetamine salts, and lorazepam depending on how much you have that cocktail should stop your heart

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Unfortunately none of these will make it a peaceful ending for you. You're more likely to get permanent damage to your organs than achieve a successful ctb. Not to mention, most meds that you overdose on give scary side effects, so even if it will work, it will be a hell. I wouldn't experiment with any medications, research each one of them if you are serious about this. Because damages are mostly irreversible. Keep that in mind.

yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
I took 3 months worth of 15mg aripiprazol and it put me in a coma for about 48 hours, scary but no long term damage. Wouldn't recommend.