• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
I'd never shoot myself. Mainly because I saw my big brother shoot himself when I was 12 and I've never recovered from it. It's also the messiest form of suicide. Traumatizing for anyone who finds your body, the first responders, and even the clean-up ppl who come afterward. So that is the one way i would never go. Though the cops here are vile so I have fully considered SbC

Reactions: bleakwinter
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Using a train, jumping into traffic etc or another method that traumatises people.

Also, anything ingested like SN, pentobarbital, amitriptyline etc as they are too emotionally painful and unreliable.

Probably not jumping either as I don't have the guts.

Reactions: bleakwinter
fivebeyond

fivebeyond

Without pain
Jul 14, 2024
Jumping, drugs, cutting. I don't have the guts, as I'm afraid of feeling too much pain

failure383

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
I'm surprised by how many here are against guns. If I had one available, I'd be long dead by now, considering how much of a safe bet it is. Anyway, I would never put myself on fire, I guess.

Reactions: Marshy63
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Jumping in front of a train and stabbing myself

M

Marshy63

Mar 1, 2024
I'm surprised by how many here are against guns. If I had one available, I'd be long dead by now, considering how much of a safe bet it is. Anyway, I would never put myself on fire, I guess.
Literally Same

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I would not suicide by drowning, probably not by jumping either. Essentially, the higher the chance of SI the less likely I would be to choose it. Drowning would be very painful and jumping would insanely trigger the SI response.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Self immolation- because of the pain and I'm scared of fire. VSED- I like my food too much. I'd never be able to do it! Drowning- the fear. Cutting- because I'm squemish and it seems to have a low success rate.

Honestly, most methods I have issues with. There are definitely methods I hope I wouldn't resort to because ideally, I don't want other people to witness it or be involved- eg. jumping, train, death by cop, hanging in a public place.

I also, don't want to break the law to obtain a method- so, that rules out class A drugs, and firearms are harder to get in the UK. Really, it's more a case of what's left!

M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
A better question is which method would I do? I hate pain and anticipation so N or slow overdose starting with sedatives to relax would be the only ways for me. N is impossible to find unless I'm missing something and sometimes overdose can backfire and cause pain. But those would be my only 2 ways out.

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
Night night sounds terrifying and ""suicide by cop""