• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
Can you explain more about this? What about a cocktail of stimulants?
Stimulants can kill you but cause a very high heart rate and keep you alert as you die. It's less certain to kill than sedatives anyway.

Reactions: Baskol1
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Stimulants can kill you but cause a very high heart rate and keep you alert as you die. It's less certain to kill than sedatives anyway.
I can tolerate a high heartrate. In the 190s. I do it in training. For CTB purposes, i'm therefore willing/able to tolerate that and more. It doesn't freak me out. But I doubt anything less than 200 will do anything to me.

What kind of stimulants? Caffeine? Pseudoephedrine? (Meth)amph?
I can tolerate a high heartrate. In the 190s. I do it in training. For CTB purposes, i'm therefore willing/able to tolerate that and more. It doesn't freak me out. But I doubt anything less than 200 will do anything to me.

What kind of stimulants? Caffeine? Pseudoephedrine? (Meth)amph?
Besides, I have no luck with sedatives. They do nothing for me. I can't get enough of them in my body to do anything and gd knows I've tried.

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
T
cerbera odollam seeds

Never heard of them but I've noticed that generally people stay away from natural/organic poisons because the dying stage(s) tends to be very long/drawn out and terribly painful.

Those seeds are my 'if all else fails' backup plan, but hopefully it won't be necessary, as it seems it's a very painful, uncomfortable way to go, and while I'm looking forward to CTB, I certainly want to go as comfortably as possible.

Why can't people just simply access peaceful & painless N?!? It's so ridiculously frustrating that other people are forcing their ideas, concepts, beliefs on all of us... making N very difficult and then too risky (at least for those like me that want to keep everything legal).

It's our life, our right to decide if we want it.

If they were in a horrible place in the physical realm here, how would they like it if some people made it nearly impossible to leave! It's none of their damn business.

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
Could just be me, but when I took Niacin, I nearly went to the hospital. I was having symptoms of a heart attack and just as I was about to go to the ER, they subsided.

Did Niacin hurt/was it painful?

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Amytriptaline OD death works by messing with the timing of the heart, eventually causing it to go into spasms and stop. I OD'd on a relatively small dose, potentiated by alcohol and other meds, she had heart troubles leading to a trip to the ER. The qt was protracted and left untreated would have lead to cardiac arrest.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Why don't you consider SN?

Last edited:
H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Why don't you consider SN?

Because I don't want to die, but I suffer from persistent chronic pain from some form of inflammatory disease. The remaining things that it could be are more and more serious as others are ruled out. Depending on what the final diagnosis is, it's prognosis, my continuing pain situation and how/if it can be better treated, will determine when if and when I decide to take my own life.

For me, the only method that I currently entertain is barbiturate overdose, whether or is N or one of the others currently in use for attaining self deliverance. I have experienced enough tachycardia from anxiety due to the pain I experience on a daily basis, I don't want my remaining moments of consciousness to be overly uncomfortable. I'm in no rush and many options are available, from sourcing my own N, getting it through MAID if/when the laws are amended in Canada, travelling for MAID, or even synthesizing it myself. A group of laypeople from EXIT in Australia synthesized their own N and wrote instructions on how to do so. It isn't easy, but 5 people made enough for one dose each over a weekend.

Many could ask why not an exit bag with inert gas or one of the may CO options. They just aren't how I want my last moments to be. I like the idea of the brain slowing down to the point it no longer functions and then everything shutting down.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm in no rush and many options are available, from sourcing my own N, getting it through MAID if/when the laws are amended in Canada, travelling for MAID, or even synthesizing it myself. A group of laypeople from EXIT in Australia synthesized their own N and wrote instructions on how to do so. It isn't easy, but 5 people made enough for one dose each over a weekend.
Wow. That sounds interesting.
I like the idea of the brain slowing down to the point it no longer functions and then everything shutting down.
Me too

F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Because I don't want to die, but I suffer from persistent chronic pain from some form of inflammatory disease. The remaining things that it could be are more and more serious as others are ruled out. Depending on what the final diagnosis is, it's prognosis, my continuing pain situation and how/if it can be better treated, will determine when if and when I decide to take my own life.

For me, the only method that I currently entertain is barbiturate overdose, whether or is N or one of the others currently in use for attaining self deliverance. I have experienced enough tachycardia from anxiety due to the pain I experience on a daily basis, I don't want my remaining moments of consciousness to be overly uncomfortable. I'm in no rush and many options are available, from sourcing my own N, getting it through MAID if/when the laws are amended in Canada, travelling for MAID, or even synthesizing it myself. A group of laypeople from EXIT in Australia synthesized their own N and wrote instructions on how to do so. It isn't easy, but 5 people made enough for one dose each over a weekend.

Many could ask why not an exit bag with inert gas or one of the may CO options. They just aren't how I want my last moments to be. I like the idea of the brain slowing down to the point it no longer functions and then everything shutting down.

Is there a way to find those instructions how to make your own?