• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020

This explains the most fatal places. Alot of people talk about veins and arteries but I think they forget about livers and other spots that would cause a lot of internal bleeding witch is more difficult to help save.

DO KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT THE MOST RELIABLE METHOD OUT THERE AND YOU SHOULD EXPLORE MULTIPLE BEFORE DECIDING ON ONE

• Hugs
Reactions: lostangel and freefrommybody
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Another thing to keep in mind is that there will be more force from someone else stabbing you than you stabbing yourself. So it will be a lot harder to be accurate when trying to stab yourself as you can't really see where you're putting the knife.

ward0x

ward0x

Aug 22, 2020

This explains the most fatal places. Alot of people talk about veins and arteries but I think they forget about livers and other spots that would cause a lot of internal bleeding witch is more difficult to help save.

DO KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT THE MOST RELIABLE METHOD OUT THERE AND YOU SHOULD EXPLORE MULTIPLE BEFORE DECIDING ON ONE

Dying from a liver lac would be slow and painful asf.