• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone. Does anybody know where to find videos of people ctb with argon, nitrogen, helium...? I've been on gore sites and have only seen hangings and jumpings. I really don't wanna keep trying to dig through those sites for a multitude of reasons that I won't get into, but if someone could PM me some links or give me a site that would be much appreciated!!

Reactions: zel and loopdaloop
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
I'd like to know too where inert gas videos can be found, I've only found aftermath photos

Reactions: dizzdesi
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
I'd like to know too where inert gas videos can be found, I've only found aftermath photos
If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the photos? I haven't seen anything apart from the construction of an exit bag...

Reactions: loopdaloop
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Look inside, it turns out the suicidal tendencies where in you all along

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
there was a guy on this site. left a ton of pics/posts. gasmonkey was his name (like the old tv car show). anyway, he left a lot of data/pics if you're willing to read through it.

Reactions: loopdaloop and dizzdesi
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
BBC Horizon, How to kill a Human Being (2008)

zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
I just checked these out. The nitrogen one is totally legit. The helium one, however, is not an accurate representation of what suicide by this method would look like.
This poor bloke did not die as a result of inert gas asphyxia. This guy died by essentially blowing up his entire respiratory system (and much of his thorax) with high pressure because he used a pressurized gas tank without any regulator. In a word: barotrauma. When you read past the jargon-y medical terminology, you'll see that a bunch of gas flooded into his lungs, then "popped" them, causing some of the gas to escape and fill his chest, and then some of this gas was even forced closer to the surface of the skin, in areas like his face. Combine this with lots and lots of blood as a result from the trauma, and yeah...

• Informative
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
there was a guy on this site. left a ton of pics/posts. gasmonkey was his name (like the old tv car show). anyway, he left a lot of data/pics if you're willing to read through it.
Thx for the rec, he has left so much! glad he's at peace 🤍🕊
I just checked these out. The nitrogen one is totally legit. The helium one, however, is not an accurate representation of what suicide by this method would look like.
This poor bloke did not die as a result of inert gas asphyxia. This guy died by essentially blowing up his entire respiratory system (and much of his thorax) with high pressure because he used a pressurized gas tank without any regulator. In a word: barotrauma. When you read past the jargon-y medical terminology, you'll see that a bunch of gas flooded into his lungs, then "popped" them, causing some of the gas to escape and fill his chest, and then some of this gas was even forced closer to the surface of the skin, in areas like his face. Combine this with lots and lots of blood as a result from the trauma, and yeah...
Oh my, that poor man. Glad it's over but that wasn't easy obviously… That was very informational. Do you work in healthcare or are you just well-read on that sorta thing? I'm impressed!

• Hugs
Reactions: zel
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
Thx for the rec, he has left so much! glad he's at peace 🤍🕊

Oh my, that poor man. Glad it's over but that wasn't easy obviously… That was very informational. Do you work in healthcare or are you just well-read on that sorta thing? I'm impressed!
Thank you! Yes, the former. EMS paramedicine, if you were curious. I don't mind, and rather enjoy fielding questions, if you ever have any (you may have been able to tell via my post history though, haha).

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Thank you! Yes, the former. EMS paramedicine, if you were curious. I don't mind, and rather enjoy fielding questions, if you ever have any (you may have been able to tell via my post history though, haha).
Thanks so much! I'll have to take you up on that. It would be nice to have an expert give me some medical knowledge…perhaps I wont fuck anything up too bad. An expert who won't tattle on me 😂

• Hugs
Reactions: zel