Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I've realized there is a gap of love in my life, i've never had a proper romantic first kiss, i haven't had a group of friends, i haven't go out much, it's something that has been affecting me and now in my last months (i hope) in earth i feel like i'm dying, i don't know, i've done everything i can but i guess some people are unlucky, some people might say i haven't tried too hard but i've been trying for years to dodge every arrow that life has thrown at me and i'm gutted.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, jermainet, WhatPowerIs and 6 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I can feel you... your words just hit me strong here

• Love
Reactions: Zegers, 7b48hl and bored
T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Same here - huge gap of love and betrayal. And I've tried very hard to improve my situation but I'm done. I strongly hear and feel what you're saying.

Reactions: Zegers and 7b48hl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this situation, living really is so painful and it's sad how so much suffering exists. I agree that some people are just unlucky, in this life many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. I wish you relief.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Is love given to those who are lucky to receive it?

Reactions: Un-
J

jermainet

Aug 7, 2022
Very similar OP. It feels like another dimension to me. Like literally as if I was born as something that's different from human.
I kind of just managed to ignore it for the longest time. But you're right OP. It feels like this giant hole. Everything I see when I look around just kind of pokes at it too. I really really do feel for anyone else in this position. It is torturous, especially as time progresses.

Reactions: Zegers and WhatPowerIs
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
That part of me is broken, too.

Reactions: Zegers and WhatPowerIs
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Is love given to those who are lucky to receive it?
Just go out and look around. There are people surrounded of family, friends and there are people completely lonely and left out. Causality factor.

Reactions: Un- and WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Just go out and look around. There are people surrounded of family, friends and there are people completely lonely and left out. Causality factor.
I see it all too often.

Reactions: Zegers
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I'll tell you right now, in this world of misery and horrors, these things should not matter and anyone that pushes you are living under a rock. The world is shambling into chaos as we speak, the absolute last thing I care about is dating. Most people are so immersed into their own selfish lives that they turn a blind eye into what is happening in the world. You shouldn't feel bad about any of those things because life is tough, especially right now. The second you get sucked into society, its standards and what people think of you, you will lose yourself. It took me a while to understand but now as an adult, I wished I would have focused more on myself than society implementations.

Reactions: Hurt and WhatPowerIs
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
The central factor is not dating, it is love, which is necessary for everyone.
Agreed, everyone needs love but unfortunately its the thing we most lack in this world.

Reactions: Zegers