• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Im gonna off myself

Nov 3, 2019
im sorry this is a stupid question but i can't feel mines any help

Reactions: Circles
Scooter

Scooter

Nov 8, 2019
Okay so maybe I can help in simple terms. Lift you chin up to the ceiling. Now place your hand on your neck, and swallow. Did you feel something move in your neck? That is your Adams apple. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to help. But if you keep your hand on your neck and keep swallowing you should feel something hard moving, that is your Adams apple. If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answer.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Circles, Loner and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
In Adam's orchard? (Sorry!!)

Reactions: mycabbages and not-2-b-the-answer
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: OnlyMercy, TimeToBiteTheDust, Frank and 1 other person
I

Im gonna off myself

Nov 3, 2019
Well first off....are you a guy? Haha because you won't feel it if you're not a guy.
Yes i am.a Guy
Okay so maybe I can help in simple terms. Lift you chin up to the ceiling. Now place your hand on your neck, and swallow. Did you feel something move in your neck? That is your Adams apple. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to help. But if you keep your hand on your neck and keep swallowing you should feel something hard moving, that is your Adams apple. If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answer.
Now can you help with the carotid arterys?

OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Do you know Adam? Just ask him where he placed his apple, very friendly and approachable guy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hangm4n and Lethe
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Do you know Adam? Just ask him where he placed his apple, very friendly and approachable guy.

His fashion sense is a bit off-putting though. Fig leaf? Seriously?

• Hugs
Reactions: OnlyMercy