untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
I don't know anymore. I just want whats best for everyone, and that being common people. People wonder why there is so much crime, depression, pollution...list goes on. All these problems and issues are incredibly complex but they blatantly come from the same vein: Corruption, money, and greedy mofos. I'm insanely biased growing up living at poverty level to just barely middle class. I've lived a life in which I've witnessed so much pain and suffering while enduring it too. I've seen the ouroboros of abuse and pain. It's no surprise that the people who have the power to take their power, money, and influence, to wield such a prestigious and responsible task choose to instead reave whatever blood is left from the populace. The same people choose to even say the poor and destitute are the ones who are just "lazy" and "looking for handouts". They are so removed from the society that created their empire it shows. I'd love to change the world if I had the power to. Unfortunately, it will never happen, it seems. Everything will rot away and the opulence will rust.

Reactions: Pluto and sserafim
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Yikes. What an oversimplification of the potential dangers of a conservative government. His threats to trans people go beyond sports, not that you seem to care about these threats to human rights. I agree that Trudeau sucks but he is the lesser of two evils. Do you not remember how things were under Harper? Do you really think that Polievre wouldn't participate in any scandals if elected? Come on. He's playing you with his fallacious "common sense" arguments.
Ya, I remember Harper. Booming economy, strong dollar, healthcare system that wasn't completely fkd. Affordable housing. HALF the national debt. $0.60 gas. Lower crime rates, lower homelessness rates.

But kowtowing to 0.3% of the population is the real priority right?

Nevermind his growing list of blatant crimes. Economic, reputational damage. Growing tent cities filled with zombie fent addicts. Outrageously unaffordable rents and housing. His carbon tax that he sues provinces for as he flies around in his private jet, runaway inflation and debt, etc, etc. He doesn't actually give a damn about anyone, TS or not, his acting sucks.

He has already shown every trait of a dictator and I genuinely fear what he'll do come election time. Even an incompetent, spoiled, narcissistic, manboy like Trudeau must know he has zero chance of winning a fair election.

You THINK Polievre will be scandalous but Trudeau already IS the most corrupt PM we've ever had. And I don't see what's fallacious when PP has spelled out plans for his every proposed policy. Fast-tracking licences for foreign doctors, for example. Trudeau prefers to let them drive ubers

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
ewlife

ewlife

:(
Oct 4, 2023
Ya, I remember Harper. Booming economy, strong dollar, healthcare system that wasn't completely fkd. Affordable housing. HALF the national debt. $0.60 gas. Lower crime rates, lower homelessness rates.

But kowtowing to every demand of 0.3% of the population is what's really important right?

Nevermind the growing list of blatant crimes Chairman Trudeau has committed. The economic, reputational damage he's caused. Nevermind the growing tent cities filled with fentanyl addicts, tens of thousands who have already died. His carbon tax that he sues provinces for as he flies around in his private jet. Might as well rename it Northern Venezuela if he stays. He has shown every trait of a dictator and I don't doubt he'll bend or even change laws to keep him in. Even an incompetent, spoiled, narcissistic, manboy like him must know he has zero chance winning a fair election.

Btw, Tolerance means just that.....tolerance. People seemed to have forgotten that a long time ago. Shoving a divisive issue in people's faces, passing ludicrous laws (in sports, child transitions, bathrooms, etc) and censoring every piece of media doesn't change that
Nearly everything you attributed to Harper is not related to anything his government actually did. But hey, enjoy your fantasy world. ✌️

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
At this point I don't have a hope in hell of affecting anything in my country at the national level, and probably not at the state level either. It's quite irrelevant whether I'm pro-globalization and endless war or anti-globalization and endless war. We're getting globalization and endless war.

It's probably worth the effort to be engaged in politics at the local level, since it's still possible to do things like try to make sure that the county sheriff, prosecutor, and entire slate of judges aren't in the pocket of the local Klan.

Better than that is getting involved in mutual aid among fellow nobodies, especially if it benefits people who are even more shit out of luck do than me.

Lots of days I just lie in bed and gape at the ceiling like a fish halfway into its winter coma though, so I'm really not much good to anyone.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
i don't fancy politics at all.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Exitinctionism anarchist