• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
I tried the night-night method but failed. I can't get it to work. Now I'm planning on trying partial, but I need a good place to hide the rope. Does someone have a good idea?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Partial also has a high failure rate imo. But do u have a cupboard in ur room? How often is that cupboard cleaned on top? probably this is a good place for some time to store things unless someone uses a ladder/chair to look what's up there.

idk maybe there are other places to store a rope, usually ropes are not really suspicious imo.

Upvote 0
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
Maybe like a shoebox that is lying around as no one would look in there, or maybe between the railing or whatever its called under your bed.
I also second the idea of a rope not being that suspicious and could just put in somewhere out of sight and no one would think twice abt it.

Upvote 0
deathxo

deathxo

Aug 10, 2023
You could wrap up the rope in a cloth really well, or even tie a box or something with to make it look like it's being used.

Upvote 0
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i keep it in my dresser or bookbag

Upvote 0
T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
Partial also has a high failure rate imo. But do u have a cupboard in ur room? How often is that cupboard cleaned on top? probably this is a good place for some time to store things unless someone uses a ladder/chair to look what's up there.

idk maybe there are other places to store a rope, usually ropes are not really suspicious imo.
My parents know that I'm suicidal, so I think they would be suspicious. I don't have a cupboard. And even if there was, it wouldn't be that private.
Maybe like a shoebox that is lying around as no one would look in there, or maybe between the railing or whatever its called under your bed.
I also second the idea of a rope not being that suspicious and could just put in somewhere out of sight and no one would think twice abt it.
We don't just have ropes lying around, so I think it would be suspicious. My dad sometimes vacuums under my bed, so it's not a private place, unfortunately.
I actually did hide my ratchet strap for the Night-Night method in a shoe-box, and it worked relatively well, but only because I put it under a bunch of stuff inside. We use all our shoe-boxes to store stuff. I don't think a rope would fit.
You could wrap up the rope in a cloth really well, or even tie a box or something with to make it look like it's being used.
We don't have anything that needs tying. We have a small flat, so everything's seen and could be suspicious. Maybe the cloth thing could work. I'll think on it, thanks!
i keep it in my dresser or bookbag
My dresser is not private, unfortunately.

Update: I think I have an idea. Maybe this will help someone one day. I'll try hiding it in a dresser with a bunch of old blankets in the bottom. If I hide it below them, surely no one will find it. Thanks, Life_and_Death for giving me the idea of a dresser!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0