• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
What's the best place to leave your suicide note to make sure it last and it will not be taken down? I thought about Facebook but I'm sure it will be taken down. Having your own website will last you a couple years. Any suggestions?

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Depends on the content of it. If it's just your words then Facebook cant take it down as far as I'm aware, they would only remove like triggering images etc.
Is there a lot of people you want to reach with your note? If it's only certain people, maybe writing a note would be better?

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Depends on the content of it. If it's just your words then Facebook cant take it down as far as I'm aware, they would only remove like triggering images etc.
Is there a lot of people you want to reach with your note? If it's only certain people, maybe writing a note would be better?

If I leave a Facebook post it will be taken down. Basically I'm CTB because of legal reasons and powerful people that are making my life miserable.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
If I leave a Facebook post it will be taken down. Basically I'm CTB because of legal reasons and powerful people that are making my life miserable.
Ah okay. I seen your other post about the blog, very very interesting idea, if your at all savvy about creating a website, maybe doing that would be a good idea.

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Ah okay. I seen your other post about the blog, very very interesting idea, if your at all savvy about creating a website, maybe doing that would be a good idea.

The problem with a website is that it last as long as someone is paying the dues. I need something for a lifetime.

F

Firefly1

Aug 30, 2018
The problem with a website is that it last as long as someone is paying the dues. I need something for a lifetime.
lifetime as in the lifetime of the planet?....you could consider paying the dues for as long as you can afford in advance...and hopefully some good person would continue to do it for you.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I know when I read about the blog you shared, he could pre pay 5 years. Now that was 2013 so unless things have changed? Other than that i don't know. Is there anyone you trust that you could nominate to do that for you?