almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
My dad, having had nothing to do with me growing up, estranged from me for practically my whole life, would think it was "sad" but not really feel personally affected. His first reaction would be, "what happened to her cats? Are they ok?"

My mom would be devastated, me being her only child, having raised me as a single mom. She wouldn't have any family to get support from, and I imagine she would feel very alone and betrayed. She is super religious and would believe I went to hell too on top of everything.

My two uncles would not understand why I decided to go, because they have a completely different conception of me as a person, contrary to who I really am. Somehow they would blame my mom for my death. They would consider it all very sad but move on with their lives just fine.

I have no friends, so no need to worry about that.

• Aww..
Reactions: parader and BipolarExpress
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
They would say a lot of wrong things...
People know nothing,they only know how to judge and don't give a fuck

H

hiddenbpd

✌🏼
Oct 19, 2022
My family will be sad instinctively I think purely since we are related and they have invested a lot into raising me. There will be a lot of pain, but I hope they can eventually get over it because honestly it's illogical as they'll be better without me in actual fact if they can only find a way to get over it. I don't contribute anything and it would simplify everyone's life me not being in it.

My boyfriend will be annoyed I think more than anything. Maybe initially angry and hurt but I think he'll eventually feel relief that he doesn't have to deal with me anymore. And he'll look back and be glad he got out.

I think everyone else, such as people at work, people who know me from work and just people out and about will hear about my passing and there'll be this initial shock and I guess I'll be a source of entertainment / a talking point, but then after a week it'll be forgotton.

I don't think I'm that memoriable. I think some people might say that I was compassionate and creative I guess. 🤷‍♀️
This resembles exactly how I feel. Minus the fact that I can't think of any positives that others would say about me.

Reactions: Ashu
bdtbath

bdtbath

Nov 16, 2022
It would destroy my brother, even though we barely talk. That's the only person that I think genuinely cares.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
They will say I was a drug addicted waste of talent mentally ill person,sadly nothing good,I had just given my family hope but then it all crashed down I blew it all in a manic episode. My family will hate me:(

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
I think it will be split, strangers will talk good about me. Where as my family will talk shit about me but I don't care because as long as I get my peace, I don't give two fucks about what anyone thinks of me.

Twiceler

Twiceler

Pro-suicide. Blackpill.
Dec 16, 2021
They say "wimp". But I can't predict what will my mom say, she will be shocked.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
My family would be sad but my friends won't care. My ex will celebrate it and pretend to be sad for sympathy but will be over the moon.

Overall me being dead is a net gain for everyone in my life, I'm sure they aren't stupid enough to not realize it and just say the standard; "my friend that I dearly cared about died". Then blame some random factor or mental illness.

parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
everyone i care about will just blame themselves even though they couldn't know any better
they know i have "issues" and "bad days" but i mask them pretty well most of the time, they think i'm doing alright overall because that's what i tell them
i visit doctors regularly, i take my pills, i attend therapy
i worry that some of them would handle it so badly to the point of becoming suicidal themselves and i hate this so much
i want myself dead, not people who are actually enjoying their lives and i'm the one who ruins it

people that i don't care so much won't care much either

Last edited:
charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
To be honest, I wish people would all forget about me, as if I've ceased to exist. That way, no one would feel any pain or remorse. I have a very little social circle and my death certainly wouldn't affect that much people, but I know for sure the ppl that care will suffer great pain. Perhaps the pain will pass after few months, or at least I hope so.

• Hugs
Reactions: holohound
holohound

holohound

Apr 13, 2023
I'm more biased to thinking people wouldn't care, but that's probably the depression talking. Echoing sentiments of some people here, it's easier to think that they would forget eventually: celebrate the good times with me and move on. In reality, it would likely devastate my parents and closest friends. That's why I'm still holding on, people pleasing for a bit longer to smooth that transition as horrible as it sounds.