• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Hello,
Does anyone feel like their life was doomed from the beginning? Let me explain.

So before i was even born, before my mom and dad even met, they BOTH had a history of depression in their families, and according to research, depression can be genetic. So yeah, thats a good start right? Wait im not done.

years later, mom got pregnant at age 33 but miscarried. They decided to try again at 35, (which is very old for a woman to get pregnant btw, more risks of complications...) but my mom thought it was ok to SMOKE during pregnancy. My dad smoked too ( external smoke can also negatively affect the baby). Then i was born, but i was too small, so they had to check my vitals and keep me alive. If i was born in nature, i would not even survive lol.

Also, i was born with a club-foot, so it was difficult to learn to walk. And also had strabism and Asperger.

Now im not going to talk about all the psychological traumas i have endured after my birth, its gonna take too long lol.

TLDR: i was born a defect. A broken toy that you just throw away. Compared to a healthy baby with good genes, i started at level MINUS 100.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I also feel like my life was doomed from the beginning because of Asperger's. I also have ADHD and I was one of those hyperactive ADHD kids. I was a problem child who couldn't sit still. I was always moving around and on the go. I think I had a case of ODD in elementary school where I talked back to and defied teachers. I got sent to therapy for that though and it got snuffed out. I mellowed out in middle school and high school, and became quiet and shy. My life is mainly doomed because of Asperger's though and most of my social skills disappeared due to lockdown. I basically feel like an alien. It's like I'm on the wrong planet

Last edited:
marchshift

marchshift

Mar 15, 2024
I was born drunk. My mother admitted to drinking a bottle of liquor to relax herself and speed up my birth. I was past the due date. I was hospitalized for the first month of my life with jaundice. I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. Night terrors/sleep disorders and so on. Medicated since. Difficult childhood but have many wonderful memories and love and miss my parents. They too had difficulties as children.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
After some plane crashes it is determined that the plane was pretty much doomed to crash from the moment it took off. That's how I feel.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish people wouldn't procreate in the first place, honestly I find it disgusting and criminal how people have had to suffer so much all because of the selfish decisions of others to force life here. It's especially tragic how they procreate even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all with existence being completely unnecessary in the first place, I'm sorry that you've suffered so much in this hellish existence, it's just really unfair, in my case I wish I never existed more than anything.

N

neverLoved

May 4, 2024
Honestly, me too. I was unfortunately born in to a dysfunctional abusive house hold where knives and death threats were normal. Father who was an aggressive alcoholic. They had a horrible financial situation and we had to move multiple times, which made me socially inept. Police involvement when I was like 10 and had to live a year inside of some kind of 'safe home institution' with my mom, until we went back in to the old household again.

After 19 years living she left him for good.

Besides giving me a roof and food they were practically not involved my whole life, and the worst part is something inside me still believes that my childhood wasn't bad and that my father is a good person.

M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Honestly, me too. I was unfortunately born in to a dysfunctional abusive house hold where knives and death threats were normal. Father who was an aggressive alcoholic. They had a horrible financial situation and we had to move multiple times, which made me socially inept. Police involvement when I was like 10 and had to live a year inside of some kind of 'safe home institution' with my mom, until we went back in to the old household again.

After 19 years living she left him for good.

Besides giving me a roof and food they were practically not involved my whole life, and the worst part is something inside me still believes that my childhood wasn't bad and that my father is a good person.
Damn, that must have been hard...life is so unfair...
I was born drunk. My mother admitted to drinking a bottle of liquor to relax herself and speed up my birth. I was past the due date. I was hospitalized for the first month of my life with jaundice. I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. Night terrors/sleep disorders and so on. Medicated since. Difficult childhood but have many wonderful memories and love and miss my parents. They too had difficulties as children.
It is really unfortunate that we have to suffer because of bad decisions from our parents. We didnt ask for this. F*ck this world
I also feel like my life was doomed from the beginning because of Asperger's. I also have ADHD and I was one of those hyperactive ADHD kids. I was a problem child who couldn't sit still. I was always moving around and on the go. I think I had a case of ODD in elementary school where I talked back to and defied teachers. I got sent to therapy for that though and it got snuffed out. I mellowed out in middle school and high school, and became quiet and shy. My life is mainly doomed because of Asperger's though and most of my social skills disappeared due to lockdown. I basically feel like an alien. It's like I'm on the wrong planet
I know the feeling, i also feel like i dont belong in this world at all...

Reactions: neverLoved