hikikomori

hikikomori

Attention whore and regular whore
Oct 23, 2018
im not pro life but i think if you try to spontaneously ctb becz SO left you the day before, you got fired, or somthing you shoulndt. attempt to do the generic pro life stuff we make fun of it but if your not actually depresed it helps i guess live your life focas on the good and not the bad. Ofc theres ppl like me who know they are fuck ups but give yourself a bit of a buffer like 6 months during which u atleast try to get better.my buffer was 2years

Reactions: Dog Food, AndyCurious, Bluedew and 9 others
hikikomori

hikikomori

Attention whore and regular whore
Oct 23, 2018
just my belifs FYI please dont act like redditors. i am (technichly) a human and no insults please everyone hurts for dif reasons we shouldnt judge

Reactions: AndyCurious, GoneCantFindHer, lv-gras and 5 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
(I know I'm new here, sorry, but... ) great question for a pro-choice forum.

I think people come here to escape any further form of opposition. You can just be.

I suppose to normal people, death is the traditional opposition they align against, and you are somewhat trying to, and that's what choice is about. Finding the best path for you. Find the path that hurts you (and that you care about) the least. For some, they want to CTB ASAP. Others want it in reserve just in case life gets too tough, and still may even intend to live a perfectly long natural life.

Why set it in stone? 6 months? 2 years?

I thought I knew myself.
1. The truth is I've changed. I've changed a lot, many times.
2. It's hard to know if you know yourself.

Sorry if I sound like a Pro-lifer ATM, I had a tough up-swing in recent times. So why set it in stone? Maybe a minimum is a good idea depending on your situation. I suppose rushing anything is usually a bad idea.

Reactions: AndyCurious and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I would agree, but I also think everyone should ctb.

Reactions: Dog Food, Jodes and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Doing it on Impulse, you might've regretted it if you were alive. Having thought on it for years and planned it out, you probably would've regetted not doing doing it when you're alive.

Reactions: Jodes, AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I believe that it's everyone's choice whether or not they choose to stay here and experience their situation or go. It would be hell to be trapped without choice. But it does sadden me when I hear about a very young person ctb because of bullying or end of a relationship etc. They made that descision in a moment of extreme emotional stress and I wish they had support in dealing with that so perhaps they'd want to experience life. I'm not one to judge but I feel sad for them.

Reactions: Jen Erik, lv-gras, Jodes and 5 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I think it's everyone's choice and I'm in no place to judge. Some people ctb over things like a breakup. It's sad, but I think something else must have been going on and the breakup was the straw that broke the camel's back. I also think that if someone ctb over a breakup (but doubt it's just a breakup), then they probably wouldn't have been able to handle life.

I decided to give life a try and worked hard to improve it. My only regret is not ctb earlier.

Reactions: Lra888, lv-gras, Jodes and 3 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I believe their are no precursors and the only one and true answer is if YOU choose not to.
Everyone lives a different life and have varying levels of resilience and sometimes I think, when it' time to go -it' time to go !

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras