• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Be it mental or physical or both. I'm in that position and I'm suffering greatly from multiple mental illnesses including OCD, Major Depression and Severe Anxiety and some form of Agoraphobia. It has even affected me physically playing havoc with my ability to eat and causing great issues with my gut and bloating that is severe. Just curious as I'm.aurw there are others out there with a similar situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
Drugs. Self mutilation. Bad decisions. Sex. Staring at the ceiling while my heart beats through my chest and my mind wonders
Drugs. Self mutilation. Bad decisions. Sex. Staring at the ceiling while my heart beats through my chest and my mind wonders

Reactions: Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I get you, anything to distract yourself and have a few moments of peace. I lys beyond hard when we suffer so much and many of us have toin silence.

S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
How come you don't have the means

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Staring into the void. Junk food. Sleep . Doom scrolling. Buying shit off Amazon and Etsy

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
How come you don't have the means
No funds and basically without much of anything. Long story, but I've learned some ways that I could.trt would fail and or cause terrible pain and make me wish I never had. It's very sad, because I don't think things could get worse but certain failed attempts could indeed do just that. I

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Idk. I'm trying to figure that out. My brain just can't accept that I can't choose to leave. That I can't get what I need for a peaceful, quick exit. I can't accept that my only other option is decades more of suffering

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't have any way to cope as I have anhedonia and don't really enjoy anything to begin with

• Hugs
Reactions: bandoscii
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
most people are free to CTB whenever they want.
yeah right

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
most people are free to CTB whenever they want.
yeah right

Well we generally only have shitty methods available instead of Nembutal etc. but there isn't much to prevent most of us from dying in some crappy uncomfortable painful undignified way.