• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
When I die it's not going to be from ctb. I've been dead for a long time, I just keep walking around. My life has been a shit show - I wish my mother had gotten the abortion she so wanted. I could have avoided all the pain and loneliness. I've been dying from lack of humanity, from dealing with people who are cruel and inhumane - who hurt you emotionally, physically or mentally. They are the ones who thrive, we are the ones who suffer. The difference? We have a heart and soul. They have neither. As I sit here and ponder how I'm going out and how alone I'll be. But quite honestly, I've been alone my entire life. Dying alone should be easy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, new2blue, lifewasawillowtv and 11 others
cali22♡

cali22♡

Student
Nov 11, 2023
It's hard to hear that you are at such a low point I hope one day you feel better :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: new2blue, Praestat_Mori and Sylveon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans truly are the worst species to me, it's horrible and cruel how so many just create so much harm. But anyway it really sounds like you've suffered so much, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
The humans you refer to as cruel and inhumane are simply sheep, don't blame them for their condition because one day the will be found wanting and then death will follow them too.

figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
Hi I think we've exchanged a few words in the +40 group. Really sad to hear you. I think that dying alone isn't any easier, tho. In one of my attempts I was living in England, alone, and I can't explain it was somehow scarier because I was alone. I know, I'm not helping. But please feel free to PM me any time, if you like to vent or just trade a few words.

• Love
Reactions: Unattainable666
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Hi I think we've exchanged a few words in the +40 group. Really sad to hear you. I think that dying alone isn't any easier, tho. In one of my attempts I was living in England, alone, and I can't explain it was somehow scarier because I was alone. I know, I'm not helping. But please feel free to PM me any time, if you like to vent or just trade a few words.
Yup, that's my stomping ground the 40+ chat room lol. Thank you for your kind words I may take you up on your PM offer, I do wear people out quickly.

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Hey. My offer still stands if you ever want to chat or need help researching. By the way, I love your chosen artwork. The Starry Night is perhaps the greatest piece of art in history. I wish I could have spoken to Vincent. A man who used his torment to paint the magic woven in to life. They suspect he had bipolar disorder and shot himself in a field somewhere in France before appearing fatally wounded to his brother and died in bed. What a tragedy, that beauty could not outrun his sadness.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
They are the ones who thrive, we are the ones who suffer.
Sadly, human society really is a zero sum game. Happiness for most people comes at the expense of the manipulation and abuse of others.

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
When I die it's not going to be from ctb. I've been dead for a long time, I just keep walking around. My life has been a shit show - I wish my mother had gotten the abortion she so wanted. I could have avoided all the pain and loneliness. I've been dying from lack of humanity, from dealing with people who are cruel and inhumane - who hurt you emotionally, physically or mentally. They are the ones who thrive, we are the ones who suffer. The difference? We have a heart and soul. They have neither. As I sit here and ponder how I'm going out and how alone I'll be. But quite honestly, I've been alone my entire life. Dying alone should be easy.
My inbox is also open if you'd like to chat. I have five months left before joining the 40+ club but don't plan to be around long enough to officially join.

"I've been dead for a long time, I just keep walking around." I hope you don't mind if I borrow this line for my goodbye letter. It is quite beautiful and poetic. I'll be around for at least two months before I'll implement my plan. I know what it is like to feel things deeply and to do life alone. Not a fun combination. If you'd like to chat with a fellow "older adult" don't hesitate to reach out.

Last edited:
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Hey. My offer still stands if you ever want to chat or need help researching. By the way, I love your chosen artwork. The Starry Night is perhaps the greatest piece of art in history. I wish I could have spoken to Vincent. A man who used his torment to paint the magic woven in to life. They suspect he had bipolar disorder and shot himself in a field somewhere in France before appearing fatally wounded to his brother and died in bed. What a tragedy, that beauty could not outrun his sadness.
You are so right about Vincent. What a genius it touches my heart when I see his painting or hear the song. I may take you up on your kind words to reach out to you. I'm really struggling right now and quite honestly need as much support as I can muster. So, thank you very much
Sadly, human society really is a zero sum game. Happiness for most people comes at the expense of the manipulation and abuse of others.
Sad, but true.
My inbox is also open if you'd like to chat. I have five months left before joining the 40+ club but hope I can get an early pass. :)

"I've been dead for a long time, I just keep walking around." I hope you don't mind if I borrow this line for my goodbye letter. It is quite beautiful and poetic. I'll be around for at least two months before I'll implement my plan. I know what it is like to feel things deeply and to do life alone. Not a fun combination. If you'd like to chat with a fellow "older adult" don't hesitate to reach out.
alwayssearching202 - Pls come join us you don't have to be exactly 40. I believe I am the old fart of that chat room (62). You'd think at my age I would have my life together, but alas I don't. I will take you up on your chat offer. I'm in a crisis right now and really need support.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: new2blue
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
"I've been dead for a long time, I just keep walking around." I hope you don't mind if I borrow this line for my goodbye letter. It is quite beautiful and poetic.
I agree. As a writer, this line really hit me. The sort of thing you'd read in great literature. :)

• Love
Reactions: alwayssearching202