Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I didn't eat for 27 hours yesterday, i didn't feel hungry... Then my stomach started to punish me. I prepared the food, but nothing tastes like it. I wondered what was most torturous, the pain in my stomach or the pain of not feeling anything when chewing.

Leaving my room to go to the bathroom is unpleasant, my bladder hurts and i don't have the strength to get out of bed.

It hurts a little not to have the strength to draw, I have inspirations and ideas... I can't. I just can't do it.

I am beginning to realize that no matter what I do, nothing will be special, nothing will make a difference within me.

I feel like I'm dead, and maybe I really am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Viro_Major, _Minsk and 14 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I feel like I'm already dead, too.
There's nothing inside me anymore.
No love, no enthusiasm, no energy.
I'm an empty shell, just breathing and working and sleeping and eating and shitting for... no reason.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Deleted member 4993, _Minsk and 5 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I'm very depressed and in this state unfortunately my body wants to eat plenty of sugary foods and cakes etc. So I'm very fat and ugly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, _Minsk, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
I didn't eat for 27 hours yesterday, i didn't feel hungry... Then my stomach started to punish me. I prepared the food, but nothing tastes like it. I wondered what was most torturous, the pain in my stomach or the pain of not feeling anything when chewing.

Leaving my room to go to the bathroom is unpleasant, my bladder hurts and i don't have the strength to get out of bed.

It hurts a little not to have the strength to draw, I have inspirations and ideas... I can't. I just can't do it.

I am beginning to realize that no matter what I do, nothing will be special, nothing will make a difference within me.

I feel like I'm dead, and maybe I really am.
We just became robots. Sorry you are feeling this way. You are in your bed, I still manage to work, but that's all.
I don't feel anything, I don't want anything, I don't care about stuff, I don't relate to anyone and just waiting until what's left from my brain to put the end to all of this.
Machine like me should be recycled into a fucking toaster (and a shitty one)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I'm so sorry... If i could, i would give each of you a big hug.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Viro_Major, Good4Nothing and 5 others