• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023

It's short. It's not meant to be looked at as pro lifer material but it can be viewed in that way. So I'm wondering the response of the suicidal.

Reactions: sserafim and xinino
xinino

xinino

I am sorry, pls come back
Mar 31, 2024
Achieving God's forgiveness is artificial goal meant to give people purpose and meaning in their suffering and happiness, it is not wrong. Although it doesn't work for everybody, you can't order people to believe, belief is stirred up internally. It just intrinsically happens, you can't just force it.

Last edited:
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
Notice how he says "god allows the trouble" instead of saying that he is causing it, diluting his own belief that god is omnipresent and all-powerful, and therefore must be directly causing all troubles in the world. It's a cope within a cope. It's so hard to believe that an entity would make me suffer over and over again just to reward me later for..what? Continuing the suffering while still believing that the entity that pulls the strings has good intentions with making me suffer by "testing" me? Who would tolerate this kind of shit in any other context? Imagine a psycho gifting the victim he locked in his cellar for decades, torutoring and raping it every day, a luxurious eternal trip on a magnificent yacht as a reward for enduring his "testing".

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Notice how he says "god allows the trouble" instead of saying that he is causing it, diluting his own belief that god is omnipresent and all-powerful, and therefore must be directly causing all troubles in the world. It's a cope within a cope. It's so hard to believe that an entity would make me suffer over and over again just to reward me later for..what? Continuing the suffering while still believing that the entity that pulls the strings has good intentions with making me suffer by "testing" me? Who would tolerate this kind of shit in any other context? Imagine a psycho gifting the victim he locked in his cellar for decades, torutoring and raping it every day, a luxurious eternal trip on a magnificent yacht as a reward for enduring his "testing".
God seems like an abusive father who has a relative (the devil) who he allows to abuse his child. It's for the child's own good he says. God wants the child to come to him and lay all his concerns at his feet and he will give him strength to endure the devil's mistreatment. If he can endure, then he will be rewarded. Disgusting
I really don't like his hair or face or the way he speaks. He gives off strong pedo vibes.
He's texan and can't help his biology.

Reactions: sserafim
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I don't know if that was supposed to be an ironic or a motivational video. If it is meant to be ironic, he did a good job conveying that tone.

~~~

I think he is right when he says that "there is more" after overcoming the troubles.
But not in a literal way. It is probably related to the Effort Justification bias. People tend to perceive more difficult tasks as more valuable.

I guess that is one of the ways to interpret it.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I don't like the message he's spreading! Of course we all expect things to go wrong buy he makes it seems as we should be appreciative of our misfortunes! Some "things" that have went wrong are horrific and traumatic to us, does he mean those things as well? I'm so over preachers and chuch people they are all phonies and liars! My whole life have been misfortunes and traumatic events, at this point I don't ever expect happiness.

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I don't like the message he's spreading! Of course we all expect things to go wrong buy he makes it seems as we should be appreciative of our misfortunes! Some "things" that have went wrong are horrific and traumatic to us, does he mean those things as well? I'm so over preachers and chuch people they are all phonies and liars! My whole life have been misfortunes and traumatic events, at this point I don't ever expect happiness.
On Instagram, I'm seeing pictures of ancient soldiers with "inspirational" quotes overlayed on top. The quotes are things like "Without your suffering, you wouldn't be half the man you are today." "Life is suffering. Embrace it." What's your perspective on that?

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
On Instagram, I'm seeing pictures of ancient soldiers with "inspirational" quotes overlayed on top. The quotes are things like "Without your suffering, you wouldn't be half the man you are today." "Life is suffering. Embrace it." What's your perspective on that?
I understand why people would write those things and it's OK. I'm a veteran and while I was joing I was told there was a very minimum chance I'd ever get called to war because I'm a woman and because I would be new. That was a complete lie! My 1st duty station was in Germany and once there everyone told me that part of Germany was highly deploable and they could almost guarantee I'd be deployed, I was shocked. A few months later I was deployed and only 18 years old, we all were terrified. Luckily I got pregnant and left. I think the soldiers that die are in fact heros, because they sign up for the unknown. Perhaps were some like me I just wanted to escape my abusive childhood and leave fast and this could have possible been me. To make a long story short, I agree. Those men and women have made sacrifices and trained very hard so that others can sleep peacefully at night.

Reactions: pilotviolin
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I understand why people would write those things and it's OK. I'm a veteran and while I was joing I was told there was a very minimum chance I'd ever get called to war because I'm a woman and because I would be new. That was a complete lie! My 1st duty station was in Germany and once there everyone told me that part of Germany was highly deploable and they could almost guarantee I'd be deployed, I was shocked. A few months later I was deployed and only 18 years old, we all were terrified. Luckily I got pregnant and left. I think the soldiers that die are in fact heros, because they sign up for the unknown. Perhaps were some like me I just wanted to escape my abusive childhood and leave fast and this could have possible been me. To make a long story short, I agree. Those men and women have made sacrifices and trained very hard so that others can sleep peacefully at night.
Those posts I'm referring to aren't about actual soldiers. The message these posts are giving apply to everyone, or at least men since the page is geared toward men, and the quotes are meant to be motivational. So what's your perspective on that since you had said you hate your misfortunes?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What about the people who cause the trouble? Do they get prizes? God is going to reward them for carrying out their work? Well done for beating/assualting that child. It will grow up to be stronger for the experience. Sorry but f*ck that person and f*ck God for sending them here with that mission!

I mean- fine- as a coping mechanism. If it helps to feel like 'God will never give you something you can't handle'. That the awful experience made you stronger. That your reward will come in heaven. That you turned the other cheek and God will be proud. Fine- whatever works to get you through.

But realise that this kind of thing also weirdly excuses/ legitimizes this behaviour. These shitty things don't happen without shitty, evil people. Which seems to indicate intention. God wants people like them dispersed amongst the general population to inflict harm.

You really want to worship a God like that? If God truly exists- I'm 100% afraid of them but beyond some of the beautiful things they designed, I find their moral compass utterly bizarre. Who wants to learn through suffering? That's sadistic.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
What about the people who cause the trouble? Do they get prizes? God is going to reward them for carrying out their work? Well done for beating/assualting that child. It will grow up to be stronger for the experience. Sorry but f*ck that person and f*ck God for sending them here with that mission!

I mean- fine- as a coping mechanism. If it helps to feel like 'God will never give you something you can't handle'. That the awful experience made you stronger. That your reward will come in heaven. That you turned the other cheek and God will be proud. Fine- whatever works to get you through.

But realise that this kind of thing also weirdly excuses/ legitimizes this behaviour. These shitty things don't happen without shitty, evil people. Which seems to indicate intention. God wants people like them dispersed amongst the general population to inflict harm.

You really want to worship a God like that? If God truly exists- I'm 100% afraid of them but beyond some of the beautiful things they designed, I find their moral compass utterly bizarre. Who wants to learn through suffering? That's sadistic.
How should one learn?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
How should one learn?

Through encouragement and support. My best learning experiences have been ones that were constructive rather than belittling or dogmatically harsh or cruel.

I just find the whole concept of God as a creator and punisher very strange. Why deliberately design beings that will want to disobey your commandments unless you enjoy watching them suffer and punishing them? Why is mindless obedience so important? I see this whole: 'embrace your suffering' as yet another extension of this mindless obedience. But, we were given minds that question. Why are we punished for how God designed us?

Plus- what exactly does the guy in the video think we're going to be rewarded with? An eternity in another world created by the same (sadistic) God? Why is he so sure this new afterlife will be without pain? Why is he so sure it will be fair? Does God play fair in this world? Nah- if there is a God, I reckon we're all screwed!

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
How should one learn?
That question reminds me of a verse. Can't remember as to which book, though.

"Lord, please grant me the serenity to accept that which I cannot change, the courage for that which I can, and the wisdom to understand the difference."

Another catchey one.

"Don't cast your pearls before swine, and do not give what is sacred to dogs. If you do, they may turn on you, and rend you to pieces."

Naatas

Naatas

Apr 5, 2024

It's short. It's not meant to be looked at as pro lifer material but it can be viewed in that way. So I'm wondering the response of the suicidal.

If god knew that I was gonna fuck up this badly and end up going to hell, why would he make me in the first place?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
If god knew that I was gonna fuck up this badly and end up going to hell, why would he make me in the first place?
To enjoy the show like watching slapstick comedy. He's sick

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Last edited: