StruggleWithin

StruggleWithin

Gnothi Seauton
Aug 8, 2022
ISFP-T (Adventurer)
Except I am not an artistic or creative person. I do appreciate the arts, all forms. But I like experiencing new things, including thrill seeking, and spontaneously taking unplanned trips.
Story:
I looked up an old friend and decided to call them after 19yrs of no contact. In one phone conversation, I packed a bag, and flew over a thousand miles to spend a week with them catching up. As the trip began and throughout it, I kept thinking that what I was doing was making me feel more like myself than I had in years. After the trip, I went skydiving. I realized that I need to embrace this side of myself to be happier.

numbnesshuman

numbnesshuman

People who get lost
May 13, 2023
ISFJ - T (Turbulent Defender)

gotomrg

gotomrg

Mar 10, 2023
intj. if you are unsure about your mbti type then my advice is to do a research on mbti cognitive functions. for intjs they are ni, te, fi and se.

esthe

esthe

for the tainted sorrow in languor dreams of death
May 9, 2023
between INTJ and INFJ (5w4)

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
INTPs have feeling too! they're just more reliant on following their brain than their heart if ykwim

Take it again!
I suggest you use https://sakinorva.net/functions for more accurate results. 16personalities tends to mistype a lot
I answered the questions in the link and this comes out:
//
He contestat les preguntes de l'enllaç i surt això:
SaSu

And now what?
//
I ara qué?

🤣🤣🤣

Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
INFJ here.... Surprisingly, it's very accurate...

unrest

unrest

Jun 3, 2023
last time i checked i was intj. will take another test to confirm.

hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
INFJ to the point where it scared me the first time I read about the type. It was like I was being watched. :O

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
INTP-T today.

The other day it was something with a -C and architect. Forgive my brain its tired constantly.

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
entj 8w7

jk infj

Reactions: sserafim
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
intj-t the last time I checked I don't believe that I am even if it says I am so I might take the test again

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
INTP

D9E26E9C 3C8D 47C2 B81E 2A9BC9BD56B0

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't believe in this. My feeling is any of these self-assessment quizzes are a waste of time. You could be two very different people at two different points in time, depending on your mood or circumstances.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm almost always INFP. This consistency is the only reason I even have a small ounce of belief in this test.