• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Recently I've become so extremely sensitive to everything, so many things have become triggering to me. My emotions are so deep and intense and change so quickly. One moment i'll feel completely happy and content and excited for the future, an hour later i'll start thinking of all the ways i can end my life when I get home. It takes the smallest things to trigger me. My emotions are like a yo-yo and it's so debilitating, I'm struggling to handle it so much, it's not even overwhelming it's just really upsetting, I can't even trust my emotions anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: _Seeking, demuic, Josuyo and 1 other person
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
Possibly manic-depressive / bipolar which are diagnosis terms given by a psychiatrist. Meds could help. Reach out to a health professional if you want to try to get better.

Faraknur

Faraknur

Dec 15, 2021
I sorry die be nosy but have you been to a therapist? Because what you are describing Sounds alot Like bpd or bipolar disorder. You have mania and Depression. Sometimes the mania lasts days to Weeks and so dies the Depression. But in some cases the Intervalls are quote Short. But Font Take my Word for it you should visit a Professional to get a real diagnosis. Hope you feel better soon
Possibly manic-depressive / bipolar which are diagnosis terms given by a psychiatrist. Meds could help. Reach out to a health professional if you want to try to get better.
Man was to slow to Type xD

Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
I feel this in my soul

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Bipolar criteria require two weeks minimum for each phase. Rapidly shifting mood swings throughout the day sounds more like BPD, but could have something to do with glucose levels etc. Complex interaction between environment and internal conditions.

I feel the same way, OP. Some days are worse than others but I find myself suspicious of any positive feeling I have. I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop. It is inevitable - and yet I keep allowing myself to get my hopes up, every time - and I am disappointed every time. This rollercoaster ride sucks and I want off.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol and demuic
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
Bipolar criteria require two weeks minimum for each phase. Rapidly shifting mood swings throughout the day sounds more like BPD, but could have something to do with glucose levels etc. Complex interaction between environment and internal conditions.
I said possibly and that those were terms that would need to be diagnosed by a health care professional. I am not a health care professional. Is manic-depressive a term used anymore? I thought it all fell under BPD now.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
I said possibly and that those were terms that would need to be diagnosed by a health care professional. I am not a health care professional. Is manic-depressive a term used anymore? I thought it all fell under BPD now.
BPD is an acronym for Borderline Personality Disorder. Emotional lability in experience and affect is one symptom of BPD. I've only seen manic-depressive used in older literature. Nowadays the term is bipolar.

Reactions: demuic