• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I've heard its 70% but what makes it not 100%?

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
judging by the number of I am going to try partial today failure threads it's at the low end of success rates like below 50 percent

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
judging by the number of I am going to try partial today failure threads it's at the low end of success rates like below 50 percent
Damn, why is that? I thought today is the day to die with partial, what makes it so low can u explain?

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
Just SI. It kicks in when you nearly black-out. In some times you'll pass out nevertheless and be dead, some times your just in time to not loose conciousness.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
I'm not gonna get involved in the why, but in short it's a lottery and if you're not that 1 in 20 who has the right anatomy then it is NEVER gonna work for you no matter what adjustments are made. Most people on here never got it to work and either never came back on here or have been here for months or years ever since. The failures dwarf the successes but you won't hear about that much and on here people just disappear from their account when that reality dawn's on them.
Anyone who used to answer a lot of questions on those method have now stopped entirely because all the good advice in the world won't change the good or bad luck you'll have.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet