real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
There's nothing I want to do, there's nothing I enjoy, there's nothing I want. I spend all my free time doing essentially nothing. It seems like there's nothing for me in this world. I don't want to be like this. I really try. I have been trying for years to not be like this.

It's extremely painful living like this, and there's no escape.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Contraband, kunikuzushi and 16 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. It truly is painful like this. I'm not even living but merely surviving. I think that my neurotype is just designed like this and... it hurts. I've experienced this for my entire life now. Hopefully you find peace soon

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, DeathOfKane, sserafim and 2 others
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I'm mostly like that, there's little that I enjoy or care about and I'm not in the headspace to be making plans or goals.

It could be neurodivergent I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Same. Only things I like is petting my dog and food

Reactions: kunikuzushi
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
There are exactly two reasons to live: desire and obligation.

Religion, one's family being sad- obligation. Being interested in life- desire.

If you don't want to continue living and have either discarded your obligations or never had them in the first place there are quite simply no reasons to go on.

That's why anti-suicide messaging and treatment in general is often centered around how you can enjoy life more rather than trying to logic you into thinking there's a greater purpose or meaning- suicide is fairly logical at times. Dislike living -> stop living, simple as that. And this is why obligation is the wrench that's typically thrown in- dislike life BUT not living negatively effects others -> keep living. For some people the pressure is reason enough, but I'm not one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulCage and Lost Magic
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
There's so many things I want to do but my depression won't let me. What's the point if you have all these dreams and wishes but your mind and body won't let you? I just watch the world pass by, it's heartbreaking.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and lnlybnny
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There's nothing I want to do, there's nothing I enjoy, there's nothing I want. I spend all my free time doing essentially nothing. It seems like there's nothing for me in this world. I don't want to be like this. I really try. I have been trying for years to not be like this.

It's extremely painful living like this, and there's no escape.
Is this depression? (Sounds like it, but I can't be sure.) Have you tried anti-depressants?

T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
I can really relate to that.
Has it always been that way though ? Are there things that you used to enjoy ?

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I can really relate to that.
Has it always been that way though ? Are there things that you used to enjoy ?
I think it's just my nature. I've always been like this basically. An empty shell of a person.

• Aww..
Reactions: timetodie24