• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Gonna go on a mini rant here but genuine question,whats all the hype about SN

It's not necessarily the easiest thing in the world to access,you need external things to get it to work perfectly

Some people say its painless while others say its excruciating,its got far from a 100% success record as well as having nasty side effects

What is the obsession with this method i can barely open SS without seeing "SN this" and "SN that" like i'm not shaming people for how they wanna die like if they feel comfortable and feel this is a suited way for them by all means fair enough like your body your life your rules

But I can't help but get annoyed that people treat SN like its god's answer to suffering itself like come on ya'know?

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Crazyturtle777, iloverachel, landslide2 and 9 others
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
It's the method that is the most hyped in this system we live in, overdoses are generally not an option (unless you're like me who's prepared to chase that dragon with careful planning), hanging jumping running into traffic are potentially problematic and beyond more technical methods like using a helium cannister with a plastic bag then by default people are drawn to SN

Reactions: kovu, Forveleth and goodoldnoname923
silentcicada

silentcicada

if you were me, you'd do the same
Aug 2, 2023
I think it's overrated too. People say it's the more peaceful option to go out, but if you do it incorrectly you'll be poisoned.
My second guess is if you live with people it'll look less scarring than them finding you hanging in the closet or something.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, cowboypants, bussy and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Because when it first emerged as a viable suicide method it was stupidly accessible. When there was an online N source that dominated the forum too, but that source dried up.

It's been the subject of debate, sometimes pretty acrimonious, since the beginning. Anyone who says it's always been universally acclaimed is either being disingenuous or simply missed the many threads revolving around the merits of SN.

There is a general tendency in people to prefer poisoning and new people in pain and distress often come with the singular focus of obtaining a method.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, rozeske, cowboypants and 6 others
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Because when it first emerged as a viable suicide method it was stupidly accessible. When there was an online N source that dominated the forum too, but that source dried up.

It's been the subject of debate, sometimes pretty acrimonious, since the beginning. Anyone who says it's always been universally acclaimed is either being disingenuous or simply missed the many threads revolving around the merits of SN.

There is a general tendency in people to prefer poisoning and new people in and distress often come with the singular focus of obtaining a method.
Wish that N source still existed I'd kill for that tbh

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, user127679866 and divinemistress36
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
Mate have put been living under a rock. SN is like modern ecstasy (MDMA) and the trippiest pleasure drug out there. Just one granule of this powder can cause you to trip the fuck out with glorious hypoxia. Nothing screams pleasure like an NDE right? 🥴😵‍💫✌️

Ultimately it's just a reliable way to die providing you follow all the instructions. Unlike hanging, firearms, jumping, trains and exit bags it's comparatively easy to take and die by.

• Love
Reactions: Le_Dauphin, cowboypants, divinemistress36 and 4 others
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
I can't remember the exact chemistry, but it apparently fucks your brain chemistry into unconsciousness really quickly and then the dominoes fall from there. If it works. I saw this in a true crime or some kind of morbid documentary I had watched. Then I was like "oh interesting let's find out" and then I found out that Amazon already stopped selling it.

I was fast enough with bitter apricot kernels but I surrendered them cuz I was recovery minded like an idiot. Never give up a functional exit.

Reactions: Le_Dauphin and Forveleth
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I suppose personally, I can envisage myself drinking something rather than preparing a noose round my neck or jumping. Also, I don't want to risk breaking the law to obtain a method, so, N, F and H are all out. I considered inert gas but, I have nosey neighbours and I don't fancy storing a large gas canister. CO troubles me from the point of view of hurting other people and I'm scared of fire.

It's not that I think SN is some magical fairy dust that will let me go peacefully. I suspect it could be distressing and unpleasant and risky- like all DIY methods. It just seemed the best out of a bad bunch of options to me personally. So- that's my reasoning.

Plus, I have out of date meto from a genuine medical issue from years ago and I bought SN before it became even harder to get- it was obvious the way it was going that it would be harder and harder to get.

But, you're right I think to question it being seen as a 100% painless and effective method but then- what is? What are you considering may I ask?

Reactions: leyl, Alexei_Kirillov, ForgottenAgain and 4 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Gonna go on a mini rant here but genuine question,whats all the hype about SN

It's not necessarily the easiest thing in the world to access,you need external things to get it to work perfectly

Some people say its painless while others say its excruciating,its got far from a 100% success record as well as having nasty side effects

What is the obsession with this method i can barely open SS without seeing "SN this" and "SN that" like i'm not shaming people for how they wanna die like if they feel comfortable and feel this is a suited way for them by all means fair enough like your body your life your rules

But I can't help but get annoyed that people treat SN like its god's answer to suffering itself like come on ya'know?
I have SN in my wardrobe and plan to use it later this year. It appeals to me due to how simple it is: swallow some AEs, wait an hour, then swallow 25g of SN and hey presto you're dead.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Le_Dauphin, everythingoes and 1 other person
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Mate have put been living under a rock. SN is like modern ecstasy (MDMA) and the trippiest pleasure drug out there. Just one granule of this powder can cause you to trip the fuck out with glorious hypoxia. Nothing screams pleasure like an NDE right? 🥴😵‍💫✌️

Ultimately it's just a reliable way to die providing you follow all the instructions. Unlike hanging, firearms, jumping, trains and exit bags it's comparatively easy to take and die by.
Firearms arnt reliable and easy? Idm man its just pointing a handgun to your head or putting a shotgun in your mouth and firing it

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Are you sure you would? You have been on here complaining constantly why every tried and true method will not work for you. There are no methods that are 100 percent. They all have their risks and rewards. You have managed to find fault with every method in the PPeH. Despite them working for many. SN is no exception. It is not hard to find nor are the other meds needed. You just have to put in the effort. Is it 100 percent no. But there have been many on here who were successful with it. No method is without risks, possible discomfort and failure. But yet you post about these weird methods you are researching? C'mon man. Evolution9 was on point. Wish you the best going forwards with whatever you decide to do.
Firearms arnt reliable and easy? Idm man its just pointing a handgun to your head or putting a shotgun in your mouth and firing it
Ask those that are walking around missing a face.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Alexei_Kirillov, Le_Dauphin and 7 others
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
What about when you fail, you dont get all the weird side effects from like hanging/CO if "rescued". Thats a reason why I would choose SN if it was available to me.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, idk3, HereTomorrow and 5 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Anyone who says it's always been universally acclaimed is either being disingenuous or simply missed the many threads revolving around the merits of SN.
Couldn't agree more with this statement alone.

Reactions: Unknown21, rozeske, goodoldnoname923 and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Each has to evaluate what's best for them.

We are so lucky to have so many peaceful methods now days. Compared to previous times, we are fortunate.

Some people want physical painless, some people want emotional painless, some want both.

We have to weigh up what's best for us. Personally I want emotionally peaceful so poisons like SN and pentobarbital are out, but some people value different attributes.

Reactions: cowboypants, final_countdown12 and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Are you sure you would? You have been on here complaining constantly why every tried and true method will not work for you. There are no methods that are 100 percent. They all have their risks and rewards. You have managed to find fault with every method in the PPeH. Despite them working for many. SN is no exception. It is not hard to find nor are the other meds needed. You just have to put in the effort. Is it 100 percent no. But there have been many on here who were successful with it. No method is without risks, possible discomfort and failure. But yet you post about these weird methods you are researching? C'mon man. Evolution9 was on point. Wish you the best going forwards with whatever you decide to do.

Ask those that are walking around missing a face.
You can make an argument without getting personal about it ya'know?

I'm not claiming to be the resident expert on SN i just appreciate it not being ramed down my throat when i'm personally not a fan

I also wouldn't consider jumping or drowning as personally preferred options either, Because I'm desperate should that mean i should consider them?

I appreciate your counter arguement but do not use this as an excuse to make an open attack on me because i don't appreciate it in the slightest if you want to go by SN be my fucking guest but quick ramming your sources up my ass because i'm not interested chao

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, Alexei_Kirillov and LostSoul1965
not_applicable

not_applicable

a dog who wants to sleep
May 2, 2024
I've also been wondering about this, specifically why it's more popular than fentanyl.

Reactions: Raindancer
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've also been wondering about this, specifically why it's more popular than fentanyl.
Apparently it's more accessible than F aleast across Europe granted SN is easier to access in the states too

Reactions: not_applicable
homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
I personally chose SN as my primary method because I have access to it and it's the method I have the most confidence in possibly using despite any potential risks if not done right.

I can't bring myself to use a gun for personal reasons, I don't want to utilize some other method that has an extremely low success rate (like overdosing on pills) or something extremely painful (like jumping into traffic, drowning, or some crazy shit), and so on. Besides, I also don't want to pick a method that will turn me into an utter vegetable if I fail.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, everythingoes and goodoldnoname923
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'm not claiming to be the resident expert on SN i just appreciate it not being ramed down my throat when i'm personally not a fan
What is the obsession with this method i can barely open SS without seeing "SN this" and "SN that"
I've discussed this method a lot of my time here and I can agree with this, a lot of the posts about sn tend to be repetitive in nature as much as I understand new users are curious about why it's discussed so much, to an extent where it sounds too good to be true the closer you look into it for how much attention it's generated, the hype quite doesn't match the reamify I suppose. That said, in a world like this, where there's increasing efforts to restrict access to things that one can use to ctb, it's quickly become apparent that options are few and far between, one that'll tick all the boxes amd wont force the individual to make compromises on something like "peacefulness" or "speed".

And also as a side note, I'd also appreciate it if this thread doesn't devolve/derail into anything further than a discussion as the OP stated.

Reactions: iloverachel, Alexei_Kirillov and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've discussed this method a lot of my time here and I can agree with this, a lot of the posts about sn tend to be repetitive in nature as much as I understand new users are curious about why it's discussed so much, to an extent where it sounds too good to be true the closer you look into it for how much attention it's generated, the hype quite doesn't match the reamify I suppose. That said, in a world like this, where there's increasing efforts to restrict access to things that one can use to ctb, it's quickly become apparent that options are few and far between, one that'll tick all the boxes amd wont force the individual to make compromises on something like "peacefulness" or "speed".

And also as a side note, I'd also appreciate it if this thread doesn't devolve/derail into anything further than a discussion as the OP stated.
Unfortunately some of my detractors have taken the route of making things personal despite making some valid counter arguments.

As you suggested this was merely a vent post expressing my frustration while genuinely questioning (maybe some what rhetorically but still open to genuine answer) what the hype was about

If people want to answer that question i'm open to those explanations but ultimately its not a method i think i'd be open to trying which is purely down to personal preference.

I wouldn't want to deny of this method if they find it pleasing nor do i intend to shame people who entertain it or find it desirable I personally just don't want to entertain such a method and prefer not having it forced upon me

• Informative
Reactions: iloverachel, Alexei_Kirillov and Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
As you suggested this was merely a vent post expressing my frustration while genuinely questioning (maybe some what rhetorically but still open to genuine answer) what the hype was about
That's fair, I think anyone should have the right to question it, just like they would for every other method.
If people want to answer that question i'm open to those explanations but ultimately its not a method i think i'd be open to trying which is purely down to personal preference.
And that's what's most important here, it's about what you think is personally viable as a method, from research to accessibility, these are factors that will ultimately come into play.
Unfortunately some of my detractors have taken the route of making things personal despite making some valid counter ararguments.
I'd appreciate it if this stops herw besides those who already have, it's one thing to make a valid argument and but it loses its point once someone makes it personal.

Reactions: iloverachel and goodoldnoname923
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
You can make an argument without getting personal about it ya'know?

I also wouldn't consider jumping or drowning as personally preferred options either, Because I'm desperate should that mean i should consider them?

I appreciate your counter arguement but do not use this as an excuse to make an open attack on me because i don't appreciate it in the slightest if you want to go by SN be my fucking guest but quick ramming your sources up my ass because i'm not interested chao

What do you mean by ramming sources up your ass?

If you just mean people creating public threads, well it may be annoying to you and that's fine but no one gets to dictate what other people talk about on here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Le_Dauphin, cowboypants, LostSoul1965 and 2 others
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
What do you mean by ramming sources up your ass?

If you just mean people creating public threads, well it may be annoying to you and that's fine but no one gets to dictate what other people talk about on here.
I never said i did,i just get tons of people suggesting it to me wether publicly or privately and i get tired of saying "not interested" I'm sorry but it gets tedious to me

• Yay!
Reactions: Le_Dauphin
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
,i just get tons of people suggesting it to me wether publicly or privately and i get tired of saying "not interested" I'm sorry but it gets tedious to me
I'm sorry hold up, did you say people publicly suggest it to you?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm sorry hold up, did you say people publicly suggest it to you?
I mean possibly? I've made alot of posts asking for methods so people have probably mentioned it at one point or another. Definitely had alot privately not all have pushed it on me but definitely had a few,i just get tried of hearing it and seeing it over and over which was my whole point of making this thread that i'm really regretting now

Reactions: Goku Black
ClimbingCranes

ClimbingCranes

May 12, 2024
I'm still trying to find a source myself to import or get it in the uk but ive spent over 9 hours trying to find a source and no luck so far. If it is such a good method I guess we would have better access to a source etc...

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, bussy, LostSoul1965 and 1 other person
BlueCup

BlueCup

Apr 27, 2024
For me it is about living longer.

If i had SN i could wait until I suffer too much before ctb.
Without SN I will have to use CO or train and ctb sooner than necessary in order not to suffer too much.

I'm really scared of ctb from asphyxia, it is horrible.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
For me it is about living longer.

If i had SN i could wait until I suffer too much before ctb.
Without SN I will have to use CO or train and ctb sooner than necessary in order not to suffer too much.

I'm really scared of ctb from asphyxia, it is horrible.
Asphyxiation isn't easy,trust me had alot of runs with the bag method. Unless you have some sort of narcotics to knock you out or sedatives your probably wasting your time being real with you here

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I'm still trying to find a source myself to import or get it in the uk but ive spent over 9 hours trying to find a source and no luck so far. If it is such a good method I guess we would have better access to a source

Wish it were that easy mate. The better a source is the quicker rules and regulations come into play so we can no longer get it. N is a perfect example of this. Stick around,interact and become a known member. It will help your process out.

Reactions: BrainShower, Alexei_Kirillov and everythingoes
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
What appeals to me is that if SN fails it doesn't seem to cause brain damage like the other methods have a potential to

Reactions: BrainShower, Alexei_Kirillov, Le_Dauphin and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.