• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
Are there any substances that I can take without having to obtain it illegally or something? And something without much mess because I have a roommate. She's so sweet and I don't want to traumatize her. And because I have a roommate, something fast? Preferably painless.

scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
Hanging wouldn't leave a mess but it would be quite a traumatic thing to walk in on. Jumping from a high enough distance should work for you if you have access to a high place.

I encourage you to think it through completely, there's no coming back from suicide.

Reactions: Sweet Release, gingerplum and Dumbass
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Everyone wants that... there's no miracle pill/substance like that. But if only... I want to know too!

Reactions: Sweet Release, gingerplum and Lifeisatrap
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
OP wants a legal substance easily obtained.

Other than bleach or that stuff for your car windows in winter, I doubt there is a sure substance to take without having to make a cocktail of other stuff and a long procedure of actions to take, which is probably not tried and tested so unreliable...

When I'm impulsive I need to remember this....

Reactions: gingerplum
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Everyone wants that... there's no miracle pill/substance like that. But if only... I want to know too!

SN is legal & easily obtainable.

Reactions: Dumbass
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Not that easy to get stuff of reliable quality. Maybe in the US but not everywhere. Sure there are lots of vendors. Most won't ship to where I live.

Reactions: gingerplum
E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
Not that easy to get stuff of reliable quality. Maybe in the US but not everywhere. Sure there are lots of vendors. Most won't ship to where I live.
how do you obtain SN? i'm in the USA

M

mnjkl

Aug 29, 2019
If you have a roommate, DON'T do it at home. That would inevitably traumatize them.

Reactions: BPD_LE, Stan and gingerplum
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Do you know if it is painful? Are there any drinks that are painless? Or are barbiturates and heroin the only way to go? It seems to me heroin might be laced and I don't know if I should risk it. I guess a testing kit would do.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Are there any substances that I can take without having to obtain it illegally or something? And something without much mess because I have a roommate. She's so sweet and I don't want to traumatize her. And because I have a roommate, something fast? Preferably painless.

Jump from a very high building.