CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
As we go into a new year, what's something good that happened this year for you? It can be anything, no matter how small, just try and keep it positive.

Mine is that I got a few new tattoos that I love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, mediocre and garcelle
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I found this place!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, TheDevilsAngel, exhausted and 9 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
-I met an amazing person. (She left the country though few months later. Cut off contact)
-I had a really nice back and forth conversation over several months here .. unfortunately that person is gone now.

Sorry i had to s*** on the thread but i couldn't point out the only 2 good points without their follow-up.

Oh yeah .. I got a second job to help make ends meet. This is probably the best thing in 2019 that hasn't gone completely to shit. Though it's hard work and it hasn't been smooth sailing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Circles
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I travelled a lot to Romania, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands.
Went to a champions league football match in a foreign country.
Went to a premier league match.
Found this website.

Probably a few other odds and ends but those are the ones that send out.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Circles, OreoWellington and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Found this website and I finally completed my Associate's degree, though with a bad GPA

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, OreoWellington, mediocre and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry to say fuck all

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I found this site and got my ctb supplies together.
I've met so many wonderful people here!
Because of the people on this site, I've managed to laugh more this year than I had since my husband passed away.
Oh, and I spent Christmas on @Jean4's Christmas thread which made this Christmas more bearable than any I've had in years.
Thanks to everyone on that thread for helping me get through my last Christmas without having to pace endlessly around my house in tears.
I'm so grateful for this place. It has made my life bearable since I found it, as well as given me a way out that I have complete confidence is going to work.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, OreoWellington, Lara Francis and 1 other person
SylvaanBanaan

SylvaanBanaan

Jun 19, 2019
I met two new friends through other friends, got better at playing piano and i've also been to a muse concert
Oh and i found this place (:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: exhausted, Circles and Lara Francis
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I learned about SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, exhausted, Circles and 3 others
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
No. I mean probably was the worst year of my life...

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Élégie and Lara Francis
R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
Unfortunately can not say anything positive happened

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Lara Francis
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Not being scared of the fact that I'll probably kill myself in a few years right after I graduate

• Hugs
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i haven't thought about it until now, this was a rough year but now that i think about it, damn, it may easily be one of the top 3 worst years of my life.

just like others have said, finding this forum is the only good thing that has happened to me this year, it gave me peace now that i know that there are so many ways to peacefully end my life and so many good people with similar situations, now i feel less lonely in a way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Élégie
AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
My family, daughter and wife love me not depend how much I am unbearable. My friends who didn´t turn me away. My therapist, who helps me stay with my family an with my friends.

• Hugs
Fly🦋

Fly🦋

One day I'll be with the stars sleeping forever.
Dec 30, 2019
I found this site
I decided my suicide method and the date when I'll CTB
I discovered Kpop bands like Bts, blackpink, Exo, Mamamoo and tons more
I discovered my ok talent with drawing anime and manga
That's it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and BabyYoda
PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
I found and rescued a stray kitten, Kiki. She follows me everywhere in my house like a puppy-dog, and I think the reason why she does so is because I saved her life when she was so young. I've had a lot of cats in my life, and they were always far more independent than Kiki is.

Her attachment to me definitely makes it a little more difficult for me to ctb though..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Circles and Élégie
É

Élégie

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Honestly, 2019 has been one of the worst years of my life... but at least I found you guys. This forum is what I needed.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless and Circles
B

brain problems

defective
May 31, 2019
I met a new online friend and haven't screwed it up yet c:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless and Circles
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
The hospital treating me finally woke up.
9 appointments in two days. I'll turn radioactive at this rate from all the contrast material they put in me. Either I develop super powers or I die from gadolinium poisoning.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless and a_strange_day
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Mysterious temporary remission, without undergoing any surgery, chemo, or radiation. For more than half the year, I got to take a vacation from cancer.

• Hugs
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer and a_strange_day
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Made friends, traveled to the city, found this website.

L

LucyJordan

Dec 2, 2019
Positive: got N. Nothing else to mention.
Negative: got raided + everything else.

• Aww..
Reactions: charlottewilts
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
About two things positive that happened for me (major things of course) are that I have managed to lose my virginity mid autumn (went to Europe, to Amsterdam to get the deed done legally as paying for sex is illegal in almost all areas of the US and Nevada is just too expensive for me.). Another thing is early in Spring 2019, I met the ladyfriend I that I known for many years and my encounter was generally good. That helped me get through most of 2019 as well as losing my virginity.

I get that many people might not think virginity is a big deal, but for someone who is curious about what sex feels like (physically and emotionally, more the former than latter), it's a big relief for me to get it off my back. Had I failed to achieve what I am looking for, I would not have been around for 2020.

Reactions: Shero
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
I found this site and i felt something positive for the first time in a while, by seeing my niece.
I get that many people might not think virginity is a big deal, but for someone who is curious about what sex feels like (physically and emotionally, more the former than latter), it's a big relief for me to get it off my back. Had I failed to achieve what I am looking for, I would not have been around for 2020.
If for you its a big deal, than it is a big deal. Who cares what other people think, you mather more.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
As we go into a new year, what's something good that happened this year for you? It can be anything, no matter how small, just try and keep it positive.

Mine is that I got a few new tattoos that I love.
I discovered anime. :)

listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
I got a new hair colour and got inspired to start drawing. I only made a few doodles but it has been stress relieving (:

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
found a lump on my neck but turns out it wasn't thyroid cancer.. but then later found out a family of mine has cancer

met a nice girl online... but im actually paying her $100 an hour to be nice

started going swimming at the community center and enjoying it

i think thats it

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I would love to say that my hair growing out is positive, but it's just getting all puffy lol

I guess... I played a lot of Pokemon recently?

Reactions: listeningpost1379