R

RazzleDazzle

The void stares back.
Sep 16, 2021
I'm a total non-functional fuck-up and I'm tired of trying to get better. I've fucked up so many things in my life and my attempts to fix it just makes things worse. I'm crazy as hell. My brain doesn't work right. I'm unloveable as a person.

• Hugs
Reactions: ascetic_, Life sucks, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
I am grieving the loss of my 'old life'.

I miss the good times I had before my mental health deteriorated.

There were times when I enjoyed life, and now all I can think of is ending my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, SadColeopter, Life sucks and 2 others
cloudnone

cloudnone

So Scribble Me Out
Jan 14, 2020
Love. I don't know if I know how to love properly anymore, but it's all I want to do. I just want to hold that someone and love them. But I don't know how anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, avoid_slow_death and Scribble Fan
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
the fact that whenever i like or fall in love with someone it's always unreciprocated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Scribble Fan and avoid_slow_death
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't know if it's exactly bothering me, but I had a long dream (in dream time) and now I'm in real world again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and SadColeopter
Emu

Emu

Another day in paradise!!
Nov 2, 2021
My life..!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and GenesAndEnvironment
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
This new change to the appearance of SS is bothering me, l preferred the previous one! in fact l dislike it so much l think it's time for me to leave!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and deflationary
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I'm bothered that my ctb will fail, I can see from the post that the majority do at least the first time. SN would seem the most likely in chance of success but I don't know where to source it in the UK so I have to try less reliable methods and this makes me doubt things will work out as planned

it consumes my thoughts at the moment

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Life sucks
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
⬅️ this fucking idiot slept, that's been pissing me off since I woke up 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Waiting for a perfect chance to ctb. The wait is going to be a while, and I'm scared of my survival instinct stopping me.

• Hugs
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
The fact that I didn't think of this in my youth when I was more impulsive. Also the fact I was neglected by parents with uncomfortable topics that could have prevented me pain.

• Hugs
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Not having anything to look forward to (except ctbing I guess)

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepisanescape, deflationary, Life sucks and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The more I observe and the more I find this life is fake. I'm suffering because of the laws of physics and chemistry, whatever I do is just the result of external forces. Why should I suffer because the laws of thermodynamics are messing with my brain?

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and deflationary
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Migraine and I'm out of meds and can't afford to buy more until my disability check in a week.

motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
My eyes. I got rain in my eyes hours ago. I hope I didn't get an infection.

ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
I just feel so alone. That's what's bothering me I guess? I just feel like everyone has left me behind and im struggling to catch up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Beeper and deflationary
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Trying to figure out crypto currency. Seriously.

Reactions: Beeper
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
Trying to piece my life back together after a manic episode.

During the episode I destroyed my finances, walked away from my job and got into legal troubles.

Picking up the pieces is difficult as it is, but doing so in a depressed state makes it much more difficult. CTB speaks to me during times like this.

• Love
Reactions: ghost_
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I remembered what my name given by my parents means and I feel like punching a wall. Like imagine if you hated and feared tarantellas but your name was "Tarantella lover". It's so humiliating and shitty.

Imagine if you were a child of an abusive and extreme fanatical religious family, and then when you turned 18 and escaped your parents you became an atheist, but your name was still Jesus or Christian or Christina or Muhammed. Feels the same. Then (in my shitty country) you'd have to pay thousands and go through a million legal processes to get your name changed to something non-religious like Asta or Robin or Alex.

I also failed a suicide attempt recently and feel really bad about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos, Life sucks, ghost_ and 1 other person
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
The fact that I have to be drunk to be remotely happy doesn't bother me right now because I'm drunk.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shadowplay, SadColeopter, ascetic_ and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
There is very little time, I'm doing basic stuff like eating and sleeping, etc and that alone takes much time. Then let's say I'm checking the forum and time flies, then I want to play or do something, and the day ends and the cycle continues. I don't even think the day is 24 hours, it feels way less than that. But this makes me question why I'm living anyway, it's exactly like a fast train is going to run over me.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Callie Arcale
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
It seems petty but I matched with a girl on tinder, got her number, and we've been texting the past few days. She's been distant today. she did say she suffers from depression so I automatically related and we joked about our shortcomings. She's super pretty, but I don't want to seem overbearing or pressing in asking her if everything's okay. Idk if it's the fact that I told her I'd to wait and see her between my school semester and work. She doesn't live too far but I'm super busy and it'd be a 45min drive from where I live. Shame if I get ghosted.

• Hugs
D

deathismymeaning

did not consent to being alive
Nov 19, 2021
having the f ing flu and not being able to work towards my plans for ctb bc i feel like crappy both emotionally and physically

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and Manaaja
Y

Yiyo123

Apr 24, 2020
I have major depression disorder, high anxiety, psychosis and was diagnosed with autisim as an adult. I take 7 medications for my mental health comditions. I'm so tired of it.

So i'm always depress, anxious and psychotic. Every therapy session feels
like the first because I forget what I said in the previous session. Been in therapy for so many years. I'm constantly monitored by my tutor (which happens to be my wife), the feeling of loneliness is horrible (even though she is always with me).

I don't care about life whatsoever (in fact I gave up a long time ago), don't believe in happiness, can't sleep, don't eat well (been losing weight for months), don't have any friends, have a non suportive family… so what's not to hate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and Callie Arcale
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Once again, like a fool, I let myself get close to someone. It was cool at first and I actually started to be a bit more optimistic about the future. I even debated the idea of canceling my CTB date. But, just like that, someone better came along and now I am simply not good enough. Story of my fucking life. I was a God damn IDIOT to put my faith in another human being yet again. This is a huge part of the reason I don't want to live anymore. People are fucking selfish and will dispose of you like trash when something better comes along. Fuck humans and fuck this world. I'm out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Manaaja and Callie Arcale
E

EliphasBlackwood

Nov 27, 2021
Not being able to tie a slip knot properly. How am I this bad? Oh and the usual stuff about anxiety, depression and not being able to find work.

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
there are many things that bother me... firstly, the chances of failure when I'll ctb, secondly how to make it less painful for the ones i have, thirdly, how to manage coping the last few days i have because even now im hated everywhere and drinking doesnt even help anymore, i need to retreat myself before doing it.

• Hugs
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I'm suffering particularly badly as I had to go out recently for a medical appointment, and I'm really suffering the consequences of doing so. As a result, I haven't been able to actually post on SS as often as I'd like to because I'm fucking suffering and my condition is even worse than it already was before, which I didn't even think was possible, due to the extreme strain of simply having to go into the world. There's no low with this illness and this body and I'm struggling like crazy to piece my thoughts to together.

And yet here I am, making a post because I'm already forced to be so isolated from the rest of the world as it is (due of all of my issues), and I'm afraid of being forgotten about on SS as well, as stupid as it might sound.

Fuck it; I'm going back to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, sleepisanescape and http-410
sleepisanescape

sleepisanescape

Dec 30, 2020
I'm a huge fuck up which only proves my father right. I don't learn from my mistakes no matter how many times I fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Life sucks and ascetic_
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
The unbearable prospect of my family future coping and suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, odradek, Gosuipo and 1 other person