• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Hi, I'd like to purchase the rope needed for my likely chosen method today but I feel like it'd look fairly strange considering I'm a young female with a more alternative fashion sense and don't really have much intent to buy much else. I was considering paying in cash so my purchase couldn't be traced back to me but I feel like that'd look even more suspicious imo. So what excuses can I use or how do I at least make myself look less suspicious?

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: snowcloud9 and The Burning Fool
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'm not sure anyone will ask anything, most people don't care enough.

If you are that concerned, buy some useless cheap tat as well.

Reactions: Somethingiswaddling, Letmedienow, HighFlight and 1 other person
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Anyone, even minors can purchase a rope without having to answer any questions. You don't need any other excuses than the one I just gave you. You simply can do so without explaining yourself.

Reactions: HighFlight and Hollowman
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Just act normal. It's not illegal to purchase rope and you don't need an explanation. But you could say your making your own dog toy or hanging up a punching bag. I doubt anyone will notice or care though.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I can´t see why you would be asked especially not of the cashier but maybe elsewhere say you wanna practice skipping with a rope.
with a more alternative fashion sense
Also ironic I am currently looking up how to apply Goth make-up I wanna look Goth again

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Hi, I'd like to purchase the rope needed for my likely chosen method today but I feel like it'd look fairly strange considering I'm a young female with a more alternative fashion sense and don't really have much intent to buy much else. I was considering paying in cash so my purchase couldn't be traced back to me but I feel like that'd look even more suspicious imo. So what excuses can I use or how do I at least make myself look less suspicious?
You can buy ropes everywhere like clothes. In the children's play department, sports store, camping equipment etc.
In the hardware store even made to measure. Mostly self-service, choose rope, cut or call staff and off to the checkout.

I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I bought rope from a hardware shop and rehearsed in my head what I would say if the checkout assistant asked me what it was for. I had a whole story made up about boats. They asked nothing!

As a sidebar I also bought shibari/BDSM related rope on Amazon and decided that would be easier to play off. If anyone asked when it got delivered I could just say I was into getting tied up.

Reactions: AntHills and KillMeh
KillMeh

KillMeh

Sep 13, 2023
I had the same type of anxiety and literally nobody batted an eye in the shop, I even called a clerk to measure it for me and it was the only thing I got. I thought that if somebody asks I can say that I need to tie something for transport or some shit. Unless it's a small town, you should be fine.

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
As long as you don't buy a soap or a chair together with a rope, everything should be fine.

AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
I bought rope from a hardware shop and rehearsed in my head what I would say if the checkout assistant asked me what it was for. I had a whole story made up about boats. They asked nothing!

As a sidebar I also bought shibari/BDSM related rope on Amazon and decided that would be easier to play off. If anyone asked when it got delivered I could just say I was into getting tied up.
This is the best excuse.

"I like being tied up uwu."
As long as you don't buy a soap or a chair together with a rope, everything should be fine.
Customer: *Buys rope, soap, and a singular 3' stool

Clerk: "Would you like your receipt?"

Customer: *Makes gasping and choking noises

Clerk: "😐 Have a good day"

-The End.

Reactions: inmyhead
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I'm sure they won't ask but there are loads of reasons ranging from home projects to securing loads on trailers. Or np albe it's for your dad …

vennnice999

vennnice999

Deathly
Sep 16, 2023
This obviously doesn´t apply to everyone, but I´m quite an artsy person, so when a friend asked why I was looking to buy rope I said that it was for an art project I´m doing

cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
I don't think buying rope is really suspicious, unless you've expressed your suicidal ideation to someone who knows you bought it. The rope I bought is just bondage rope.

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Stop worrying about what people think.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
just whip out your gun and demand they give it to you. obviously am kidding. i don't think you need a reason either.