• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hypothetically, lets say that you wake up to realise that you're the richest person on the planet right now. What would you do with your money?

Everything below is just what I would do, feel free to ignore this and write your own answer to my question:

In my case, what I would do is first priortise myself. I'll make sure that I'll be having enough money for myself so that I can neet for as long as I want. I'll buy a house for myself and I'll hire people to do chores for me since I don't want to do any chores. I'll always be going outside to places to have food since I don't want to cook. I'll pay any people I hire somewhat generously but not too generously since I don't want my money to deplete too quickly. All in all, I'd use my money to make sure that I no longer have to be a slave. I'll pay others to do things for me and I'll use all the free time I have to take care of myself and pursue enjoyment rather than having to be stressed about being a human and tackling responsibilities. Maybe I'll leave 3 billion for me to deal with all this?

Afterwards, I'll also be helping my brother as well as other people who are dear to me to have a choice of work rather than being forced to do it. I'll give them a lot of money so that they can be as free as I can if they so choose. That said, I'm debating as to whether I should be giving the rest of my family money as both my parents are low IQ so they'll probably use their money for charity rather than on themselves. Of course giving money to others isn't necessarily a bad thing but I think that we should prioritise ourselves before others and I wouldn't want to give any money to my parents if they won't prioritise themselves first. I think I'd have a lot of money so, oh well, I wouldn't care if they have some.

Once I'm done giving money to my brother and other people who I like, I'll then give money to people on random people on SS so that they can also be a neet if they so choose. I know that some people here feel the pain regarding wage slavery in the same way that I do so I'd help people on here after I help myself first.

After that, I don't really know what I'd be doing tbh. I'd still have a massive surplus amount of money but I'm not sure what I'd be doing with it. However, I do know that, at a certain age, I would use a lot of money to get access to euthanasia so that I can prevent killing myself via old age. If I could use my money to make it where all of us here could access euthanasia, I would. Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible. Though, what is possible is getting myself euthanasia so I'll do that. People will do almost anything anything for money.

I don't care as to what happens to my money after my death. I just want to be here for a short time and have a good time. Quality > quantity

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Reticent Being, EternalShore, sovcat and 6 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Buy a Sarco pod

Reactions: Reticent Being, sane, divinemistress36 and 7 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Not too far off from your initial plan. "Richest Person Alive" is basically unlimited money.

First step is pay off the mortgage and set up some guaranteed yield investments to cover all expenses. Full time maid might be a good idea, I'd ask the - then - wife. Definitely marrying her asap because I trust her.

Then I'd want to buy a good bit of land and start developing a commune for my closest friends. If I can convince them, I'd like to bring some of her family over from korea, too.

I'm picturing something of a feudal setup with the innermost sanctum and then people who work for us living one set of walls out. They will be well taken care of. Setup necessary contracts like fiber for Internet.

Complete sustainability. Food, water, generators, the works. Like crazy preppers.

Municipality choice is important. We're not country folk. We'd want access to town. Full time driver is a must. I also care about policies and politics. Don't want to be siphoned for nothing.

I have some close cop friends I'd try to convince to become my private security. Again, I trust them.

Once my people and situation are in place, I'd focus on charity at a local level. Anonymously, I don't want people vying for favors. I'd prefer everyone think I'm a selfish bastard. This is going to sound elitist, but I don't really care, I want home values around me to price people out. Unfortunately, in America, it's the only way to keep everything nice. I want my city to be like Seoul - clean, advanced, and safe. I don't mind paying taxes for that.

Then I'll probably take up some cause in my spare time, likely mental health related. That will take some research on how to best help people. Throwing money at the problem alone won't do it.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Alexei_Kirillov and ijustwishtodie
SpamMusubi

SpamMusubi

Jul 25, 2024
I'd go to raising Canes and get a caniac combo with a sweet tea.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: sugarb, Dr Iron Arc and ijustwishtodie
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Invest it to make even more money

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and ijustwishtodie
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Buy land in a secluded area. Forest or mountain. Build an environment for women focused on healing, real connection, and community. Everyone would have their own dorm, their own space. We would create our own future. We would overcome trauma and for once, feel safe. We would govern ourselves and not abide by societies laws.

Tl;DR I'd start a lesbian cult in the forest

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Reticent Being, sane, untothedepths and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Invest it to make even more money
Why though? What would having more money at this point even do? You're already the richest person on earth so you could be lazy and be a neet for the rest of your life. Why bother putting in the effort to get more money?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
After buying myself a house in my ideal location, I'd probably start commissioning movies, games, and other media that I'd want to see get made. Maybe I'd start some kind of business that I know isn't going to be the most profitable like a 24 hour hangout spot + drive thru boba cafe.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I guess mine is pretty unimaginative: I'd take a road trip out west and maybe CTB there, in the mountains. I would try to distribute the rest as fairly as possible to as many people as possible (can't be too many people though, I'd want everyone to have at least $5000).

Reactions: Lostandlooking and ijustwishtodie
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Why though? What would having more money at this point even do? You're already the richest person on earth so you could be lazy and be a neet for the rest of your life. Why bother putting in the effort to get more money?
Just for fun

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Hypothetically, lets say that you wake up to realise that you're the richest person on the planet right now. What would you do with your money?

Everything below is just what I would do, feel free to ignore this and write your own answer to my question:

In my case, what I would do is first priortise myself. I'll make sure that I'll be having enough money for myself so that I can neet for as long as I want. I'll buy a house for myself and I'll hire people to do chores for me since I don't want to do any chores. I'll always be going outside to places to have food since I don't want to cook. I'll pay any people I hire somewhat generously but not too generously since I don't want my money to deplete too quickly. All in all, I'd use my money to make sure that I no longer have to be a slave. I'll pay others to do things for me and I'll use all the free time I have to take care of myself and pursue enjoyment rather than having to be stressed about being a human and tackling responsibilities. Maybe I'll leave 3 billion for me to deal with all this?

Afterwards, I'll also be helping my brother as well as other people who are dear to me to have a choice of work rather than being forced to do it. I'll give them a lot of money so that they can be as free as I can if they so choose. That said, I'm debating as to whether I should be giving the rest of my family money as both my parents are low IQ so they'll probably use their money for charity rather than on themselves. Of course giving money to others isn't necessarily a bad thing but I think that we should prioritise ourselves before others and I wouldn't want to give any money to my parents if they won't prioritise themselves first. I think I'd have a lot of money so, oh well, I wouldn't care if they have some.

Once I'm done giving money to my brother and other people who I like, I'll then give money to people on random people on SS so that they can also be a neet if they so choose. I know that some people here feel the pain regarding wage slavery in the same way that I do so I'd help people on here after I help myself first.

After that, I don't really know what I'd be doing tbh. I'd still have a massive surplus amount of money but I'm not sure what I'd be doing with it. However, I do know that, at a certain age, I would use a lot of money to get access to euthanasia so that I can prevent killing myself via old age. If I could use my money to make it where all of us here could access euthanasia, I would. Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible. Though, what is possible is getting myself euthanasia so I'll do that. People will do almost anything anything for money.

I don't care as to what happens to my money after my death. I just want to be here for a short time and have a good time. Quality > quantity
I think most people change after actually getting such an amount of money. Many tend to luxurious behavior which gets out of control. Others become really anxious to lose the money, never get enough and won't give a penny back to society.
Not sure which type I was. But I don't think I would belong to the very rare humble and altruistic people.

Reactions: kinderbueno, ijustwishtodie, esalucolom-wojaqter and 1 other person
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Richest person in the world? I'd hire a bunch of creatives I like and get them to make cool stuff together/independently. I actually might want to stick around for a bit if that was the case
After buying myself a house in my ideal location, I'd probably start commissioning movies, games, and other media that I'd want to see get made. Maybe I'd start some kind of business that I know isn't going to be the most profitable like a 24 hour hangout spot + drive thru boba cafe.
That sounds sweet. pretty much my thought

adding onto my previous idea- I'd buy up huge swathes of the Great Plains in central USA from cattle farmers and etc, have the buildings/fences/etc demolished, and lobby to have them made a national park

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
probably little to nothing

spend some money here and there

but i'd just live an average life

what if people find out that you've got a shitload of money? they'll either act differently, or you've got a bunch of snakes wanting to be a part of your life

yeah no ty i'll just keep the money somewhat of a secret, i wouldn't be a show off

money is gr8 but can do a lot of damage

even if you donate it to good causes or whatever, people will kiss your ass for whatever percentage you wanna give them

i'd rather have honesty

but there's no honesty if ppl know you've got a lot of $$$

• Informative
Reactions: Reticent Being, kinderbueno, GoatHerder and 1 other person
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Buy stuff I wanted, might use the money for a few weeks until I get bored. Buy a Maverick 88, a box of buckshot shells, give the money to my family, and then CTB. I don't think having money would change the fact that I'm miserable and this life is just suffering and there is nothing after it. So, why bother?

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno, etherealspring, GoatHerder and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I think most people change after actually getting such an amount of money. Many tend to luxurious behavior which gets out of control. Others become really anxious to lose the money, never get enough and won't give a penny back to society.
Not sure which type I was. But I don't think I would belong to the very rare humble and altruistic people.
I think that people would change but to become their true self. People say that power corrupts people but, in all honesty, I think that having power makes a human reveal their true selves. Also, I wouldn't give a penny of my money back to society either. I'll only be giving money to myself first, my family second, my friends third and this site last. I don't want to help society since they never even helped me in the first place. Additionally, I don't think that altruistic people exist. If everybody was the rich person, they'd also be selfish with it. It's just human nature

Reactions: sserafim
cowboypants

cowboypants

from farm to fork
May 7, 2024
Buy a new home and sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You don't have an obligation to give a penny back to society

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Rocinante
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
After paying off my house, establishing a self-sufficient source of passive income, and buying an island in the Pacific somewhere, you mean??

I always thought I would do stuff considered "chaotic neutral". Like burning money with extra steps. Willy Wonka without a purpose. I would waste it, but for the "right" reasons.
  • Rent out every club and venue in Las Vegas for a single night. Invite nobody.
  • Buy truckloads of Gucci, Versace, etc. designer clothes. Donate to a homeless shelter and hire armed security to make sure the workers don't steal any before handing it out.
  • Same idea, hire five-star catering to feed a homeless shelter for like a month straight (inspired by the movie "The Platform")
Basically anything that makes people either 1. realize the meaninglessness of material wealth, or 2. condemn themselves to jealousy.

Reactions: kinderbueno
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Rich people don't do anything cool anymore. They used to have these massive vanity projects where they would commission and build these giant gold temples and massive statues of themselves. And they would build schools in their name to expand education and culture and they founded art museums and opera houses and stuff. Coliseums, theaters, libraries, opulence and vanity statues. Today they don't do anything like that. It's lame, weak shit. No aesthetic. I mean what does the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation actually do? Nothing. They have "diversity seminars" to pay themselves a million dollars. He should have 10 gf's, be on constant steroid cycles, beat up homeless people because he's rich. 🤑 😉

Money is just for rich people to keep score in business, it's just a track meter for success in business.
My friend Alex wanted to build a billion dollar company because thats his benchmark to building a successful awesome company. That's his scorecard. He doesn't care if people know he's a billionaire, he's motivated by building awesome stuff.
Once you know what you want, because the scorecard is completely up to you, no one else matters.

Or do you want me to actually list some things? 🤭
There is an evolutionary term for this behavior… 🙃

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Praestat_Mori
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
He should have 10 gf's, be on constant steroid cycles, beat up homeless people because he's rich. 🤑 😉
Maybe Bill Gates actually does that. We could have asked Epstein about it. I am not sure whether others know it but there were allegations Bill had (an) affair(s) and this why he got divorced with Melinda.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Buy a private jet and go crash it in the Bermuda triangle

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Blue Elephant and Praestat_Mori
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Maybe Bill Gates actually does that. We could have asked Epstein about it. I am not sure whether others know it but there were allegations Bill had (an) affair(s) and this why he got divorced with Melinda.
I remember reading about that. My dad has known both of them for decades. I worked/apprenticed at Gates Foundation (and also Cascade Investments since they are both overseen by Michael Larson). I know some people that work there, like I said, my uncle plays golf with their CFO. I know a girl who gets payed something like $70,000 to make slides about dairy is destroying the third world. $7 million for a trans-awareness Facebook page. I created a low-quality Facebook page with 50 views, pay me $7 million. Its a lot of tax-free money changing hands. A friend of mine is an an accountant for non-profits. In the accounting industry, non-profits are really their own unique branch. I'm not against charities, my family has some and they've donated hundreds of millions.

But foundations (charities) today are largely used as a wealth management tool for the upper class. You create a private family foundation, put some of your money in, not get taxed on it and you still have control over it 😉 😉 -wink- -wink-
It makes you look noble, generous, it makes your wealth more palatable to people. Good PR. Legally you're only required to spend 5% of your foundations money on charity every year. The rest you can use to hire family members and pay them a giant full time salary. You can plaster your name on a university building. If you get a deduction on money that is donated, so you don't pay taxes on it. So instead of giving money to charities that they don't have control of, they create their own non-profit and they donate to that organization (not themselves, its a foundation, it is its own entity but they control it and their families do). So they control that money and where it goes and the cost of running the foundation, ect.
I'm just saying, they give strategically, they get a bunch of deductions today and they maintain control of that money and they only have to give away a fraction and part of the fraction that they need to give away can ultimately get payed for operating the foundation. It can be a wrapper to look "charitable" but just control money. A lot of wealthy families have private family foundations at the bottom of their structure. At the end of the day, all the money will eventually flow down to the foundation and it's another example of control and entities and a legacy tool to pass on money to the next generation.
Rockafeller started the Rockafeller Foundation to mold society into his vision. Create the modern day education system. Push vaccines, ect.
The way that money gets into a private family foundation it's either donated or flows from a trust. So by default they don't necessarily create a ton of income. They are usually an entity that you would flow or donate. Example of this Zuckerberg donating a bunch of his wealth to his foundation.
Patriarch makes the money, puts into a trust, family members are part of the trust. They each get their own life insurance policies and extra money can be put into the family foundation for other strategic goals and when they die, the death benefit from the life insurance goes right back into the trust to keeps the family pot growing. To manage this you have family offices, a team of the best of the best wealth management advisers.
Btw the life insurance policies the wealthy use and their strategy is different than ordinary people buying whole life.

Yes, some charities are great. There is an awesome tracking tool online to see what the money gets spent on at each one so you dan choose the best to donate to.

When you're a man that has it all, what is there left to do, other than to change the world into whatever you believe it should be?

Maybe start a non-profit foundation aiming to optimize the intellectual resources of mankind and one for animals since they are even more helpless than humans (and because of us).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: untothedepths, Praestat_Mori and derpyderpins
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Buy a small island on the other side of the world, build a small shelter on it, move there, do sports, meditate, read books and sunbathe until the end of my days or the end of the world, whichever comes sooner. : )

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I remember reading about that. My dad has known both of them for decades. I worked/apprenticed at Gates Foundation (and also Cascade Investments since they are both overseen by Michael Larson). I know some people that work there, like I said, my uncle plays golf with their CFO. I know a girl who gets payed something like $70,000 to make slides about dairy is destroying the third world. $7 million for a trans-awareness Facebook page. I created a low-quality Facebook page with 50 views, pay me $7 million. Its a lot of tax-free money changing hands. A friend of mine is an an accountant for non-profits. In the accounting industry, non-profits are really their own unique branch. I'm not against charities, my family has some and they've donated hundreds of millions.

But foundations (charities) today are largely used as a wealth management tool for the upper class. You create a private family foundation, put some of your money in, not get taxed on it and you still have control over it 😉 😉 -wink- -wink-
It makes you look noble, generous, it makes your wealth more palatable to people. Good PR. Legally you're only required to spend 5% of your foundations money on charity every year. The rest you can use to hire family members and pay them a giant full time salary. You can plaster your name on a university building. If you get a deduction on money that is donated, so you don't pay taxes on it. So instead of giving money to charities that they don't have control of, they create their own non-profit and they donate to that organization (not themselves, its a foundation, it is its own entity but they control it and their families do). So they control that money and where it goes and the cost of running the foundation, ect.
I'm just saying, they give strategically, they get a bunch of deductions today and they maintain control of that money and they only have to give away a fraction and part of the fraction that they need to give away can ultimately get payed for operating the foundation. It can be a wrapper to look "charitable" but just control money. A lot of wealthy families have private family foundations at the bottom of their structure. At the end of the day, all the money will eventually flow down to the foundation and it's another example of control and entities and a legacy tool to pass on money to the next generation.
Rockafeller started the Rockafeller Foundation to mold society into his vision. Create the modern day education system. Push vaccines, ect.
The way that money gets into a private family foundation it's either donated or flows from a trust. So by default they don't necessarily create a ton of income. They are usually an entity that you would flow or donate. Example of this Zuckerberg donating a bunch of his wealth to his foundation.
Patriarch makes the money, puts into a trust, family members are part of the trust. They each get their own life insurance policies and extra money can be put into the family foundation for other strategic goals and when they die, the death benefit from the life insurance goes right back into the trust to keeps the family pot growing. To manage this you have family offices, a team of the best of the best wealth management advisers.
Btw the life insurance policies the wealthy use and their strategy is different than ordinary people buying whole life.

Yes, some charities are great. There is an awesome tracking tool online to see what the money gets spent on at each one so you dan choose the best to donate to.

When you're a man that has it all, what is there left to do, other than to change the world into whatever you believe it should be?

Maybe start a non-profit foundation aiming to optimize the intellectual resources of mankind and one for animals since they are even more helpless than humans (and because of us).
What about creating a charity for SaSu members? Maybe that will get bad press though.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
What about creating a charity for SaSu members? Maybe that will get bad press though.
I remember reading about a doctor that went around preforming euthanasia, maybe 70 times? He went to the homes of the patients. Eventually the government discovered this and arrested him. Amazing they take that choice from people.

• Aww..
Reactions: Downdraft
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Probably something alone the lines Bezos and Musk and Bronson and others are doing their own passion project companies on space immigration that may payoff after they're dead. I am very big on space exploration & colonization and the technological innovations are wide reaching.

Fund a lot of interesting startup companies because seed money would be insanely easy. A million here, a couple hundred thousand here (my dad used to do angel investing on the side a lot more). I'd also probably have a business incubator. (When I was doing my first tech startup, we thought that this may not make it so in we started companies on the side and I had a company that incubated a lot of small startups like software and entertainment and apparel companies and stuff like that).

Fund massive charities. Focused on animals first but also environmental concerns, orphanages, the arts (which gets too much money anyways), ect. BUT. Mine would actually be run efficiently, they did a study and the most cost effective charitable donation with the biggest possible impact: mosquito nets. But thats not sexy. Your dollar goes further overseas so the same million dollars in aide can have a greater measurable impact. But I'd want to seriously invest in education. You know, Rockafeller University in New York has some of the world's best epidemiologists and virologists. Look at Vanderbilt University. Even programs for kids with dyslexia and stuff.

My friend said that owning a professional sports team is the greatest achievement in personal wealth. (At one point my dad was a minority owner of an NBA at one point and sponsored a guy out of Norway in the UFC or something). But I don't think thats really something that interests me at this point. At one point I wanted to own an NBA team. I don't really care for most professional sports that much.

Probably F1 racing, can be very expensive.

Every rich person at some point begins asking themselves if they could own an island. I've visited.

At some point, it becomes about buying entire companies and legacy.

Most of these ultra rich billionaires types are cash poor and have most of their money tied up in assets like in the shares of their companies. But they don't need cash, per se…
I've talked about this strategy before.

untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
im going to be real, im just going to use that money to die. maybe donate off to the absolute least fortunate, where it best go to helping people and not anywhere else. guess ill stay alive to see if that happens and then just off myself.

InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Student
Dec 28, 2023
Build my own kingdom, start a new country, invest in things that interest me, influencing the world with it, and maybe trying to make some more at the same time, I can do chores without any problem but hiring maids and starting a royal family sounds interesting as well, of course helping my significant other and doing some other minor financial help to others I know, well with limits of course, people can get really insufferable when they know one has "too much"

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
SS rules about gifting be damned, @Forever Sleep and @nozomu and @willitpass et alii would forevermore be secure.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, derpyderpins and Forever Sleep