• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

i would like to

i would like to

existing is exhausting
Sep 29, 2023
I'm so hopeless right now; I can't even think straight. I'm planning to jump off a building, but what would happen to my body if I did? Could I still recover?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm so hopeless right now; I can't even think straight. I'm planning to jump off a building, but what would happen to my body if I did? Could I still recover?
Depends how high, if it's too low you'll probably just end up permanently paralyzed or something. People recommend 150+ ft minimum. Jumping is my most accessible method as I have access to a very high height (ppl here say it's guaranteed success but I'm still not sure) and I'm scared of the risk of paralysis so I haven't tried yet. There are just so many factors and variables in jumping, like what you land on and how exactly you fall. Not worth the risk imo

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: i would like to
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
It depends on how high the building is. If we assume that it is more than 45m and that the ground would be aspahlt, you spread yourself all over the ground. If your body could be recovered? I don't think an open coffin funeral would be an option.
Depends how high, if it's too low you'll probably just end up paralyzed or something. People recommend 150+ ft minimum. Jumping is my most accessible method as I have access to a very high height (ppl here say it's guaranteed success but I'm still not sure) and I'm scared of the risk of paralysis so I haven't tried yet. There are just so many factors and variables in jumping, like what you land on and how exactly you fall. Not worth the risk imo
Nothing can go wrong if you have a building over 10 floors and an asphalt ground. Saw many videos about building suicides and 10 floor is easy kill. 9-10 ppl died on 6-9 (if I remember correctly) 10+ is easy kill. If you want you can dm me, my method will maybe be bridge.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: i would like to
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It depends on how high the building is. If we assume that it is more than 45m and that the ground would be aspahlt, you spread yourself all over the ground. If your body could be recovered? I don't think an open coffin funeral would be an option.

Nothing can go wrong if you have a building over 10 floors and an asphalt ground. Saw many videos about building suicides and 10 floor is easy kill. 9-10 ppl died on 6-9 (if I remember correctly) 10+ is easy kill. If you want you can dm me, my method will maybe be bridge.
I think they mean recover as in recover from the damage

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
I think they mean recover as in recover from the damage
Who wants to recover? If you stay alive, you will be paralyzed if you jump over 5 storages..

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Take me to the rooftop
I wanna see the world when i stop breathing
Turning blue

• Love
Reactions: uchiha_sasuke and i would like to
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
The issue with jumping is it's never a guarantee. People have survived falls from ppassenger planes before at flying altitude. If you wanna know physically what would happen though, there's a 99% chance your bones shatter from the force of impact instantaneously. You would sorta become like a puddle. IF you survived, you'd have every bone broken most likely (though some people actually survive ludicrous falls with minimal bone damage). Still, should no paralysis occur, your odds of recovery would be quite high in a wealthier nation. Modern medicine is quite honestly miraculous.

• Informative
Reactions: i would like to and sserafim