• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chiarax00

chiarax00

Persephone’s Child
Jul 5, 2024
i wouldn't want to traumatize anyone who might be nearby

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon
H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
The main issue would be actually jumping off. I already get insane vertigo from being high up, so add that to the feeling of "I'm going to kill myself in 5/10/15 seconds" and I'm not entirely sure I wouldn't throw up and just run away lol.

Even if I did jump, the fear in those last 5-10 seconds of freefall is enough to deter me from it. That would be absolutely petrifying.

Then there's the fact that, if I did survive, I would be completely mangled. Unlikely but possible, so no thank you...

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon and Defenestration
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Jumping is one of very few methods with a 100% success rate (if high enough and onto concrete) but it will leave a very mess body.

Sounds rough but we are not talking about flowers and happy things here

You would be guaranteed to be dead but likely in several pieces. That is very traumatic to those literally cleaning up the aftermath.

cosmicporosity

cosmicporosity

WALKING ON AIR
Jul 7, 2024
as per the title.

obviously everyone has their own reasons as to why/why not they would use a method, but I'm wondering what puts you off of jumping?

It's my #2 as I'm thinking that a better method would be one that I can't take back once it's done.
Traumatizing someone