FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ideally I would always see it as preferable to never exist at all, only never existing is perfection to me, existence is very unnecessary, there should just be nothingness instead of this futile and harmful existence that is responsible for all the suffering.

But next to never existing I'd see it as preferable to be free from this existence as soon as possible, I believe the less time spent trapped in the horrific mistake that is existence the better, as after all suicide is suffering prevention and I see all suffering as undesirable and best avoided.

I just don't see any value to this meaningless process of slowly decaying from age, it's tiresome and torturous. I prefer the peace of eternal non-existence, as if one is completely unaware they cannot suffer in any way and that is ideal. I just don't believe existence was something worth having in the first place, I hate how the cruel and pointless nature of existence gets glorified so much.

And this is why I hate it when pro-life people say especially young people shouldn't ctb despite the fact that all humans are capable of suffering extremely and were unfairly forced here in the first place. I don't believe that suicide should ever be gatekeeped at all.

Having the option of a peaceful, instant exit from this existence should be the most basic human right for everyone. It's disgusting how people cannot easily leave this existence in peace whenever they want to, saying that suicide should be prevented is so delusional and harmful.

• Love
Reactions: mehdone, sserafim, AncientSorrow and 5 others
luxsuircides

luxsuircides

the view from halfway down
Oct 16, 2023
my preferred age to CTB is either 20-22, maybe even sooner. it feels meaningless and tiresome to wait any longer.

suicidalgirl96

suicidalgirl96

Oct 10, 2023
Every day I wish I already had, I can't believe I've even made it to 27. Over 15 years of feeling suicidal and I can't cope any longer. Any day now.

Reactions: hopelesswanderer and TheGoodGuy
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
If someone had a good life, succeful in romantical, family, career and overall life experience wise. Then maybe at 50-60 years old. Before all the shit that comes along with being old, such as pain from physical health problems, or even stuff like alzheimers etc.

But i do agree with you, i wish i was never born.

Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
to be honest before I hit 20 so I guess now.

Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
Now since I'm 18. Didn't graduate yet which it perfect as well.

Reactions: Treku
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Ideally I would always see it as preferable to never exist at all, only never existing is perfection to me, existence is very unnecessary, there should just be nothingness instead of this futile and harmful existence that is responsible for all the suffering.

But next to never existing I'd see it as preferable to be free from this existence as soon as possible, I believe the less time spent trapped in the horrific mistake that is existence the better, as after all suicide is suffering prevention and I see all suffering as undesirable and best avoided.

I just don't see any value to this meaningless process of slowly decaying from age, it's tiresome and torturous. I prefer the peace of eternal non-existence, as if one is completely unaware they cannot suffer in any way and that is ideal. I just don't believe existence was something worth having in the first place, I hate how the cruel and pointless nature of existence gets glorified so much.

And this is why I hate it when pro-life people say especially young people shouldn't ctb despite the fact that all humans are capable of suffering extremely and were unfairly forced here in the first place. I don't believe that suicide should ever be gatekeeped at all.

Having the option of a peaceful, instant exit from this existence should be the most basic human right for everyone. It's disgusting how people cannot easily leave this existence in peace whenever they want to, saying that suicide should be prevented is so delusional and harmful.
19-20.. idk I'm not getting anywhere right now, i can't function outside of my home (communicating, etc).. I'm an absolute burden on my parents although they keep saying that I'm not
Now since I'm 18. Didn't graduate yet which it perfect as well.
omg we're the same!.. would it be okay to message you? .. I'm kind of in the same situation as you.. (i also haven't graduated hs)

• Hugs
Reactions: Gloomislost and suicidalgirl96
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
around 25 - 30.

Reactions: suicidalgirl96
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
After 18 years of age, but before 30 - ideally even before 27.

Edit: I have missed this target, as it has been said before. Apologies if I am repeating myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Had a died at 12 it would´ve been perfect I wouldn´t have seen the dark side of life but I wasn´t suicidal there so despite the depression I would say I should´ve ctb at 17 after that my social life ended and life became absolute shit and yet I still had a girlfriend I loved very much at the time so I could stretch it to 20 after she dumped me I haven´t had a life I became apathetic and anhedonic lost my friends and for the last 9 years I have had no life just mostly sitting in my room in front of a PC so lets say 20 years old but then again well any late teenage age would´ve been a good age for it. Btw sorry for venting...

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and suicidalgirl96
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
19, i really dont want to live past 20

• Hugs
Reactions: Worndown
Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
If everything went how I wanted it too I'd probably already be dead, but regardless, I guess before 25 would be a good range for me.

Reactions: sserafim
sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
LMAO but burning alive is the most painful death apparently
well the point of my death when i go is to die in a way that makes my corpse as hideous as possible, i'll link you the post where i said my exact plans in a minute
LMAO but burning alive is the most painful death apparently
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-i-would-go-out.136486/
something i didn't mention was my vocal cords, I am extremely versatile with my voice and since the goal of my death would be to go as painfully and as hideously as possible, i'd destroy anything that people like about me

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sunoo
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
30 would be the perfect time. I can earn some money for my parents retirement and brothers education and ctb

GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023

In my case, I think right about now would be a good time, (21).

My life is pretty shit, and I don't wish to play along with the way that human life is. I think I've found it quite tiresome and repulsive for a very long time, but for the majority of my life until now, I haven't had to personally deal with any of the worse trials and tribulations that come with it. For that reason, I've been able to experience the few good things that life does have to offer, such as art, with a mostly care-free mindset. I've also grown quite a lot as a person, and I'm proud to have made a positive impact in the lives of some people.

All of that being said however, my own suffering has continued to worsen as I am faced with challenges I am neither equipped to handle, nor want to handle at all. I do not wish for a good life, I want no life at all. I've stayed in this ride long enough, and I want to get off right about now

Reactions: sserafim
subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
I wish I died when I first attempted at age 12

• Love
Reactions: Trakehner and Worndown
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023

Reactions: Skathon, suicidalgirl96 and Hollowman
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
When I was born

But in all seriousness I wish it was now at age 27. Can't believe I've made it this long.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I wish my Mum had gone ahead with the chemo and I'd been aborted.

Really- I didn't have the guts to kill myself as a child but age 9 would have been good to go. Things got really bad for me aged 10-18. A random accidental or natural death would have been best though rather than CTB. I no more feel I could have done it to my loved ones then as I do now.

rebdomine

rebdomine

“sick or evil or both”
Oct 11, 2023
I think 20 is a nice even number, and I really don't see a point in living further than that anyway. With my current plans I'll be gone with few months to spare before I'm 21.

Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
ideally 10 so i could die before it all went wrong

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I would have preferred to never be born to begin with. I should be dead within a year to a year and a half.

Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
19-20.. idk I'm not getting anywhere right now, i can't function outside of my home (communicating, etc).. I'm an absolute burden on my parents although they keep saying that I'm not

omg we're the same!.. would it be okay to message you? .. I'm kind of in the same situation as you.. (i also haven't graduated hs)
Sure !!

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
During my first attempt with yew, I setted it up really nicely, got a lot of things after my death sorted out. it had been prefect timing as well. In time when my favourite game was going out of service and everyone in that commmunity had gathered to play it together one last time.