Is life shit also for you?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
large.jpg

I will be ordering my sodium azide today, and wanted to make sure to order the proper antiemetic
for it as it is getting close to my date. I have tried to give life a shot, but it has only gotten more worse.
I am ready to end it, what antiemetic should I use for this method? Also I am planning on starving myself for 2-3 days before drinking the azide.

Reactions: throwaway777
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
You need a dopamine antagonist/blocker like metoclopromide. Serotonin blockers like zofran are good but not as good as meto.

Reactions: I am ___________, throwaway_2620 and Its911
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
large.jpg

I will be ordering my sodium azide today, and wanted to make sure to order the proper antiemetic
for it as it is getting close to my date. I have tried to give life a shot, but it has only gotten more worse.
I am ready to end it, what antiemetic should I use for this method? Also I am planning on starving myself for 2-3 days before drinking the azide.

You can find the full method in the link hope that helps but yea meto would be one of the best choices.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-azide-megathread.7465

Reactions: I am ___________ and throwaway_2620
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
You can find the full method in the link hope that helps but yea meto would be one of the best choices.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-azide-megathread.7465
Thank you for providing the link, it has been quite some time since I have been on the forum. I need to re-educate myself about the method and the appropriate supplies.

Reactions: throwaway777 and Its911