• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I wish I didn't waste my life on gaming and spending in my room all of the time. I know I can have a good life but I'm too much of a coward to do anything. I feel absolutely trapped in my situation and I don't know what to do any more.

I don't know anything about credit and I wish I would've been the better man to step up and have my Dad help me but he gave up on me because I don't listen at all.

I know I'm still young and can still change my life but a part of me knows that I'm screwed. I knew I was right and that I never really found my place.

I'm too scared to die and I know I want too and I can save them the burden but maybe it's just better for them for me just passing away. If there could be a way, I could make my death look accidental but I don't know how that would work...

I thought about the CO method but I will never bring anyone down with me and I do have the SN but I'm too much of a coward because once you go through with it, there's no going back.

Any ideas?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Stick and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I think that you will know it's time when urge overpowers fear.

I think that you still have a chance to get through this, how old are you?

In japan a popular method is the charcoal method and some people do this in their cars, burning charcoal inside a bin or bucket.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I think that you will know it's time when urge overpowers fear.

I think that you still have a chance to get through this, how old are you?

In japan a popular method is the charcoal method and some people do this in their cars, burning charcoal inside a bin or bucket.
I'm 26

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think a lot of the time our loved ones would rather have us even if we are a "burden" rather than lose us.
It's not hard to establish credit. Will your family let you piggy back credit to establish it? They can put your name on a credit card you don't use, and then they can transfer money to your account and you pay the card. You get an intro job, and start carrying the card yourself And use it for your basic needs. Well, in USA at least. Banks will also give intro card with a crappy high interest rate, but you just put a little on it and pay it every month. Keep that up and you have credit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joey, Meditation guide and krsu