• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
Alright guys, I've been super anxious about my impending death and was anticipating my SN arriving and was already really anxious about the fact i even ordered it with these intentions... well it arrived today and i was so anxious unboxing it knowing my poison was inside.. and now im just so mad because what the fuck! It looks like i didnt even get sn, instead its something else for glass ?? Whole different label ! Idek if i wanna make a big deal of returning it because i dont actually NEED it for "meat curing"... maybe this is just another sign [which im always f7cking getting] that im not meant to go this way? Ugh. I just cant find any good research on barium n besides an article saying someone tried to use it to ctb but it was easily reversed after 2 hours... but also that 1 gram is lethal? Ugh im just so mad !!! Anyone know anything about this?

Attachments

• 20201227_133731.jpg
    20201227_133731.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sourpink and botanormal
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
There's been an error on the vendor's side, can't you contact them to refund you or to fix the order?
BTW amazon.in has SN

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
There's been an error on the vendor's side, can't you contact them to refund you or to fix the order?
BTW amazon.in has SN
Yes i actually ordered this on amazon :/ but LOL ! This kind of thing WOULD happen to me all i wanted was to have my method that id researched and was ready for... i really hate this. It took a lot out of me to even place the order the way my paranoia is set up so i guess ill just wait until i build up the courage to buy it elsewhere

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201227-140440_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20201227-140440_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, sourpink and Spitfire
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Not certain I would trust what's in there. It's potentially very dangerous that they are mislabelling hazardous chemicals.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
Not certain I would trust what's in there. It's potentially very dangerous that they are mislabelling hazardous chemicals.
Yes i agree... I'm just so upset because a part of me is like well i can just try it... but i don't know anything about its effectiveness and would really hate to survive an attempt. :(

• Hugs
Life is pointless

Life is pointless

Dec 18, 2020
Ive read the reviews about himedia sn and half of them said its a different product so yes you have been misinformed by the real information , ive seen at Walmart that its available if u live in the us

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Rose, Spitfire and Cringeque3n
sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
uh, question for you OP if you're ok with that. are you based anywhere in North America? I have an order from the same seller on the same vendor site being prepared to ship. its code doesn't end in 417 though, it ends with a 9. does this occurrence seem intentional or just a fluke mistake? I'm worried that perhaps I should try to cancel my order.

• Hugs
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Yes i agree... I'm just so upset because a part of me is like well i can just try it... but i don't know anything about its effectiveness and would really hate to survive an attempt. :(
Yeah, the problem is you don't know what you've got. Barium nitrate can be fatal, but it works differently to SN from what little I've just read online, so the whole protocol would be different.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cringeque3n and Spitfire
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Yes i actually ordered this on amazon :/ but LOL ! This kind of thing WOULD happen to me all i wanted was to have my method that id researched and was ready for... i really hate this. It took a lot out of me to even place the order the way my paranoia is set up so i guess ill just wait until i build up the courage to buy it elsewhere
Write to Amazon support and send them the picture. I'm sure they'll refund you

Reactions: Meditation guide
Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
uh, question for you OP if you're ok with that. are you based anywhere in North America? I have an order from the same seller on the same vendor site being prepared to ship. its code doesn't end in 417 though, it ends with a 9. does this occurrence seem intentional or just a fluke mistake? I'm worried that perhaps I should try to cancel my order.
Hi! Yes i do live in north america in CA... i honestly don't know :( someone else replied above saying that seller is not actually selling SN i think ? I definitely thought i was gonna get what was in the picture on amazon which did have the code 417... and what they sent me has 413... im really upset this happened but ironically hope this doesn't happen to you too and you hopefully do get the real thing [i just understand needing to go!] If you decide not to cancel could you update? Im just like did i read something wrong or something..

• Hugs
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That's terrible. At least you were aware of it since they didn't put the misleading label across the name of the actual chemical in the bottle. What if you had taken that thinking it was SN! It's outrageous.

• Love
Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
Ive read the reviews about himedia sn and half of them said its a different product so yes you have been misinformed by the real information , ive seen at Walmart that its available if u live in the us
Ughhh that makes me so mad! All i saw was a review on amazon of someone saying to stop selling this dangerous product... lol... and yeah i have looked at walmart but id have to order it to be delivered to the store and im too anxious about the cashier asking me what its for haha

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and Life is pointless
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Explain to them what was the reason for why you were purchasing the product requested, and the dangers of sending this product instead?

Reactions: Cringeque3n
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I think your best bet is to write an angry Amazon comment how you had this perfect suicide planned out and now they've ruined it for you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ghost2211, Cringeque3n and Spitfire
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
id have to order it to be delivered to the store and im too anxious about the cashier asking me what its for haha
They aren't interested in what people buy at Walmart. They ring it up and put it in the bag. That's it.

• Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, sourpink and Spitfire
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
I have himedia sn. I'm kinda skeptical of it. I did try it and got symptoms of methemoglobin sp so I think it's real but idk I've heard some sketchy things about this manufacturer.

• Love
sourpink

sourpink

Aug 27, 2020
Hi! Yes i do live in north america in CA... i honestly don't know :( someone else replied above saying that seller is not actually selling SN i think ? I definitely thought i was gonna get what was in the picture on amazon which did have the code 417... and what they sent me has 413... im really upset this happened but ironically hope this doesn't happen to you too and you hopefully do get the real thing [i just understand needing to go!] If you decide not to cancel could you update? Im just like did i read something wrong or something..
so I'm in north America but.. north of US.
my order is the same product (or rather we were both trying to obtain the same thing) from the same seller and same shipper. just ends in 3959. same exact amount, all things are the same apart from those numbers and 417 having some 'AR' while 3959 has 'Aces' attached. and this order cost me near 100$. that's not a lot, but I don't make a lot, so .... anyway, I found one review from one person who essentially said this same thing had happened with their order. I'm bowing out and requested a cancelation. I'm not taking a risk that expensive (this product used to be much more reasonably priced before it was largely taken off market) especially when I too am feeling quite paranoid about the fact they don't list purity or chemical compound in any description. I just panicked and bought it immediately. this product is damn near impossible to find and have sent above US, so I really didn't read too carefully other than which country it would ship from to ensure it's within my location.
I'm sorry about your luck. hopefully you aren't out too much money and can find a suitable replacement.

• Hugs
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
This shit is used for explosives. be careful with it.

" Baratol is an explosive composed of barium nitrate, TNT and binder; the high density of barium nitrate results in baratol being quite dense as well. Barium nitrate mixed with aluminium powder, a formula for flash powder, is highly explosive. It is mixed with thermite to form Thermate-TH3, used in military thermite grenades. Barium nitrate was also a primary ingredient in the "SR 365" incendiary charge used by the British in the De Wilde incendiary ammunition with which they armed their interceptor fighters, such as the Hawker Hurricane and Supermarine Spitfire, during the Battle of Britain.[6] It is also used in the manufacturing process of barium oxide, the vacuum tube industry and for green fire in pyrotechnics."

• Hugs
Reactions: Cringeque3n, Spitfire and Meditation guide
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Alright guys, I've been super anxious about my impending death and was anticipating my SN arriving and was already really anxious about the fact i even ordered it with these intentions... well it arrived today and i was so anxious unboxing it knowing my poison was inside.. and now im just so mad because what the fuck! It looks like i didnt even get sn, instead its something else for glass ?? Whole different label ! Idek if i wanna make a big deal of returning it because i dont actually NEED it for "meat curing"... maybe this is just another sign [which im always f7cking getting] that im not meant to go this way? Ugh. I just cant find any good research on barium n besides an article saying someone tried to use it to ctb but it was easily reversed after 2 hours... but also that 1 gram is lethal? Ugh im just so mad !!! Anyone know anything about this?
Sounds like good reason to hopefully become less anxious or annoyed or whatever about the whole prospect,

considering the absurdly weird development with your plan.. if it were me and I was always having this crap happen too

Reactions: Cringeque3n and Meditation guide
Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
I feel like they'd ask me questions and might know what it can be used for so im just gonna deal with it i guess....its just hilarious hahahhahaha
They aren't interested in what people buy at Walmart. They ring it up and put it in the bag. That's it.
Yes that's true i guess.... i just think about how it wouldn't be just casually being rung up like i'd have to go to customer service and be like "hi im here to pick up a bottle of sn" like haha... and they'd just be making small talk and ask what its used for... then i guess i could just prepare a monologue about how i just got super into charcuterie and thats what its for haha
Sounds like good reason to hopefully become less anxious or annoyed or whatever about the whole prospect,

considering the absurdly weird development with your plan.. if it were me and I was always having this crap happen too
It just makes me mad because ive become kind of spiritual recently trying to work through being suicidal and realized that ive always been blessed in some fucked up way... already survived pill overdose and just ended up with really bad stomach pain... i almost bought a gun over the summer and thought i had finally found someone who'd do it under the table on armslist [im in CA and you need a license] and at the last second he wanted me to meet at a dealer and fill out all the paperwork there... and now this.. :/ like i would probably survive driving 150 mph into a tree i just would

Last edited:
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
"i just think about how it wouldn't be just casually being rung up like i'd have to go to customer service and be like "hi im here to pick up a bottle of sn" like haha..."

A walmart should have self checkout time lanes, right?

NEVERMIND PLEASE SORRY

Last edited:
Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
"i just think about how it wouldn't be just casually being rung up like i'd have to go to customer service and be like "hi im here to pick up a bottle of sn" like haha..."

A walmart should have self checkout time lanes, right?

NEVERMIND PLEASE SORRY
I actually just looked at it again on the website and realized i could have it directly shipped to my house from the site and maybe wouldn't have to deal with it in person at all... hmm maybe i do have hope after all
so I'm in north America but.. north of US.
my order is the same product (or rather we were both trying to obtain the same thing) from the same seller and same shipper. just ends in 3959. same exact amount, all things are the same apart from those numbers and 417 having some 'AR' while 3959 has 'Aces' attached. and this order cost me near 100$. that's not a lot, but I don't make a lot, so .... anyway, I found one review from one person who essentially said this same thing had happened with their order. I'm bowing out and requested a cancelation. I'm not taking a risk that expensive (this product used to be much more reasonably priced before it was largely taken off market) especially when I too am feeling quite paranoid about the fact they don't list purity or chemical compound in any description. I just panicked and bought it immediately. this product is damn near impossible to find and have sent above US, so I really didn't read too carefully other than which country it would ship from to ensure it's within my location.
I'm sorry about your luck. hopefully you aren't out too much money and can find a suitable replacement.
Oh no! Yeah im almost getting anxious and thinking what if the manufacturers have caught on and jsut dont want people to use it so they fuck it up on purpose... but also what if i actually was trying to cure meat and they sent me this? Ugh. Jesus is that like $100 USD? Mine was only $20 so im not out THAT badly i guess... just in between jobs currently as well so i hate that this was just a waste of money..

Last edited:
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I actually just looked at it again on the website and realized i could have it directly shipped to my house from the site and maybe wouldn't have to deal with it in person at all... hmm maybe i do have hope after all
I picked up pounds and pounds of it awhile back...

Haahahaha

Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
I picked up pounds and pounds of it awhile back...

Haahahaha
Oh yeah they don't have it physically in any stores around me so i thought the only way was to get it shipped from somewhere else and go up to customer service to pick up and pay for it ... now to just get past the paranoia of somehow being stopped again

• Love
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Oh yeah they don't have it physically in any stores around me so i thought the only way was to get it shipped from somewhere else and go up to customer service to pick up and pay for it ... now to just get past the paranoia of somehow being stopped again
I got lucky right after I first found out about it.. and found a place with it in stock and ready for pickup only a few hours away from me at the time.. and got some

Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
I think your best bet is to write an angry Amazon comment how you had this perfect suicide planned out and now they've ruined it for you.
Might just do exactly that LMAOOO

sourpink

sourpink

Aug 27, 2020
Oh no! Yeah im almost getting anxious and thinking what if the manufacturers have caught on and jsut dont want people to use it so they fuck it up on purpose... but also what if i actually was trying to cure meat and they sent me this? Ugh. Jesus is that like $100 USD? Mine was only $20 so im not out THAT badly i guess... just in between jobs currently as well so i hate that this was just a waste of money..
it was 95$ CAD .. that would convert to over 100$ USD. and yeah, I'm kinda worrying in the same way. it seems too good to be true that I'd find it with no issue with all the heat that substance has been under lately. sucks, but I didn't expect that to be possible as my method anyway. so it's not that big a deal as long as I can be refunded, which it seems I can because it's pre shipment.

Last edited:
Cringeque3n

Cringeque3n

Dec 23, 2020
I got lucky right after I first found out about it.. and found a place with it in stock and ready for pickup only a few hours away from me at the time.. and got some
Oh you are so lucky for that! I can't find it anywhere around without me possibly being sus [innocent and anxious 21 year old girl] so was just hoping amazon would come through for me like it did for others... this is just too funny
it was 95$ CAD .. that would convert to over 100$ USD. and yeah, I'm kinda worrying in the same way. it seems too good to be true that I'd find it with no issue with all the heat that substance has been under lately. sucks, but I didn't expect that to be possible as my method anyway. so it's not that big a deal as long as I can be refunded, which it seems I can because it's pre shipment.
Oh my goodness thats so expensive! Yeah i definitely would've lost my shit if i paid that much and got this damn barium nitrate instead... and yes me too i was so paranoid after i placed the order that id be flagged for some reason and that Amazon would reach out to ask what my purpose with the product was or something... i know it's becoming a popular option so it could get way harder to get ... geez like we just want to be at peace >:/ and cyanide is already so difficult to acquire and im too nervous about getting this n from a...

Last edited:
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
WHaaaaaa?!!!! I am so glad you didn't mess w it. I'm sorry this happened. Hug

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
There might be a way to determine whether what you got is the real thing
put a small on a napking and then drop a few drops of blood