• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sai-50

Sai-50

Nov 19, 2021
I've been thinking about writing a separate note to my parents but I don't know what to put in it.

Bong-Hit-Transplant

Bong-Hit-Transplant

May 11, 2021
I think I'm going to try and displace responsibility as much as possible. Like "this wasn't anybody's or anything's fault, no one's to blame. This is my decision and I'm happy with it." I feel like going into detail on your reasoning is just going to fall on the deaf ears of people who have fundamentally different understandings of life and existence and will just see any logical arguments for suicide as proof that you were "sick" or whatever.

But you do you. Most people don't even leave a note whatsoever, so the fact you're leaving one at all is bound to help at least a bit with giving them closure.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me, my note will act as closure and will mean they are not left with unanswered questions. I will say things like there is nothing you could have done to stop this, now I am at peace and I am free from all suffering. It will aim to give them some understanding as to why I have chosen to do this. I wish you the best.

Upvote 0