• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cloveriskindaupset

cloveriskindaupset

clovie !♡
May 20, 2023
I'm so unbelievably tired with living. I've been dealing with a overwhelming depression for years now and it's not getting better, if anything I feel worse. I'm running out of options to kill myself however and need some advice. My parents have locked up all the meds (I'm 18 so I could go out and buy medications but I'm unsure what would work well), hanging never works, I'm terrified of blood so I can't cut myself, and I'm trying to find options that won't put me in unnecessary pain and actually work in the end. I'm thinking about throwing myself infront of a train but I'm scared about how much it may hurt. Idk I'm just so lost right now on what to do. Any recommendations would help.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cutting and taking otc medication aren't reliable suicide methods. There's no easy, straightforward way, to me all the methods are either risky, inaccessible or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with but there's information about methods listed in the suicide resource compilation. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: cloveriskindaupset and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm so unbelievably tired with living. I've been dealing with a overwhelming depression for years now and it's not getting better, if anything I feel worse. I'm running out of options to kill myself however and need some advice. My parents have locked up all the meds (I'm 18 so I could go out and buy medications but I'm unsure what would work well), hanging never works, I'm terrified of blood so I can't cut myself, and I'm trying to find options that won't put me in unnecessary pain and actually work in the end. I'm thinking about throwing myself infront of a train but I'm scared about how much it may hurt. Idk I'm just so lost right now on what to do. Any recommendations would help.

Hanging works if done correctly, train method is good but make sure you put your neck on the railroad so train cut your neck like a butter don't throw your entire body in front of the train, close your eyes so that train staffs don't see your bright eyes

Jumping works make sure the building is minimum 15 floors and jump head first so that your head hit the ground first!

Upvote 0
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
My honest recommendation is that, considering that you are 18, and the wold has a lot more opportunities for younger peoeple than later in life, to make such you explore all options for recovery before deciding to ctb. Sadly, therapy and medicatinos rarely work- if you get lucky a therapist can help, but it rare, though it is vrey profitable. Loneliness is the number one cause of depression, so exploring all options you can think of for making friends coiuyld really help- especially considering searching on youtube for "How to Make Friends" and simi9lar searches, there are many videos peoplee have put here to try to help people to alleviate their loneliness. I do respect people's choice to ctb though, it is your own decision.

Reactions: cloveriskindaupset, jaxxon_sunn and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry you are going through this.
A lot of the more violent methods are unreliable. And over the counter methods are not that reliable as well.
It is definitely not easy to ctb.

Upvote 0
cloveriskindaupset

cloveriskindaupset

clovie !♡
May 20, 2023
Hanging works if done correctly, train method is good but make sure you put your neck on the railroad so train cut your neck like a butter don't throw your entire body in front of the train, close your eyes so that train staffs don't see your bright eyes

Jumping works make sure the building is minimum 15 floors and jump head first so that your head hit the ground first!
I just have such a hard time with hanging… idk why. I just either tie it wrong or something.. that's why I've given up on it. But maybe I should try it again. And as for jumping I'm getting annoyed as most bridges in my area have safety gates so you can't jump. And there's not a lot of tall buildings around. :/ I never knew dying could be this tough
So sorry you are going through this.
A lot of the more violent methods are unreliable. And over the counter methods are not that reliable as well.
It is definitely not easy to ctb.
Yeah after spending days trying to find ways to go about it, I've found that it's very hard to ctb. You'd think it'd be easy enough, find a tall building, a train, etc, and jump. And don't even get me started about the worries I have for my family afterwards. My brother seems to be depressed too, and I'm worried that if I ctb, he'll lose his only friend, me. And he'll end up like me too. These past few days have been very mentally exhausting to say the least.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
If you're desperate enough, jumping might work for you. Just make sure the building/bridge is high enought and that SI doesn't kick in too hard.

About the other methods, train method is fast and you don't feel much from what I've read, but you gotta put your neck on the rails, not throw yourself in front of the train. Cutting and otc are not reliable enought. Hope you find peace whatever you choose to do.

Upvote 0
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I just have such a hard time with hanging… idk why. I just either tie it wrong or something.. that's why I've given up on it. But maybe I should try it again. And as for jumping I'm getting annoyed as most bridges in my area have safety gates so you can't jump. And there's not a lot of tall buildings around. :/ I never knew dying could be this tough

Yeah after spending days trying to find ways to go about it, I've found that it's very hard to ctb. You'd think it'd be easy enough, find a tall building, a train, etc, and jump. And don't even get me started about the worries I have for my family afterwards. My brother seems to be depressed too, and I'm worried that if I ctb, he'll lose his only friend, me. And he'll end up like me too. These past few days have been very mentally exhausting to say the least.
This can help you for hanging, read this link below

Upvote 0
cloveriskindaupset

cloveriskindaupset

clovie !♡
May 20, 2023
This can help you for hanging, read this link below

Aaaaa! Thank you! I didn't know this existed! Im not sure how im going to get the rope I need… I suppose I could go to Lowe's or maybe Home Depot for it? I can't order online cus my mom will see it in the mail and she knows im suicidal so I wouldn't be able to get away with it lol. But since this guides here, I might as well try it out. Thanks for the link!

Reactions: Vizzy
Upvote 0