• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
We all have our point less fe ar of completely har mless thing because that just how our brain are wired.

So, what is your?

Bc of my ocd I am nervous of spaced out text, like the one by dot that were translated. (To make it clear, I am talking about dot translated text, no t their actual writing style. I have no iss ues with their writing style.) Do no t get me wr ong, I have no thing agai nst dot, I just fre ak out when I see text like that bc my ocd tell me it is b ad. Dot is a great person.
I am also nervous of cra ck and line on the ground, but pretty sure that is VERY typical ocd.

soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
I'm terrified of phone calls, they make me feel so nauseous. I have to mentally prepare myself every time and force myself to hit the call/answer button, even with people I'm close to. Somehow they're even scarier than face to face interactions for me

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm pretty scared of all sources of fire, even lighters and candles. When I was 3, my parents took me to a Teppenyaki place and the chef made this huge display of fire right in front of my face. I'm also scared of stoves and cooking in general because I have this recurring nightmare that I'll blow up everyone I love while trying to cook something.

innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

чмарко
Feb 16, 2023
OCD has made me scared of many random shit, killer clowns, bill gates microchips, spontaneous combustion, the lgbt. Most harmless thing maybe ovens

• Yay!
Reactions: 4am
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
OCD has made me scared of many random shit, killer clowns, bill gates microchips, spontaneous combustion, the lgbt. Most harmless thing maybe ovens

Killer clowns are definitely not normally harmless.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Portable restrooms (AKA "Porta Potties"). They terrify me. Not only do I refuse to go in them, I don't even want to be near them.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
You can be afr aid of lgbt? Da mn! Ocd does make you afr aid of stuff, that is true. In add ition to the thing I wrote above I am also afr aid of writing certain words, hence why I either spl it some word in two or use a diff word to get around that, and even thinking certain word and phraces. There is a lot, I could go on tbh. Ocd rly is aw ful, ngl.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
What's wrong with killer clowns? Unless it's a John Wayne Gacy f***, because Tim Curry is fabulous❤

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Have you practiced and practiced writing normally until you can tolerate it? Maybe while watching your favorite show or listening to music and trying to type as fast as you can. Exposure type therapy
HaveavWe all have our point less fe ar of completely har mless thing because that just how our brain are wired.

So, what is your?

Bc of my ocd I am nervous of spaced out text, like the one by dot that were translated. (To make it clear, I am talking about dot translated text, no t their actual writing style. I have no iss ues with their writing style.) Do no t get me wr ong, I have no thing agai nst dot, I just fre ak out when I see text like that bc my ocd tell me it is b ad. Dot is a great person.
I am also nervous of cra ck and line on the ground, but pretty sure that is VERY typical ocd.

There does no t have to be anything wr ong with it, with ocd you can be afr aid of thing with no logical explanation.
I was just being stupid (funny). Bad joke. I like killer clowns. I have ocd. I get it... Wasn't a diss✌

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Spiders. I feel so disgusted by them and at the same time feel so sorry cause what did they do to be hated so much???

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Have you practiced and practiced writing normally until you can tolerate it? Maybe while watching your favorite show or listening to music and trying to type as fast as you can. Exposure type therapy

I was just being stupid (funny). Bad joke. I like killer clowns. I have ocd. I get it... Wasn't a diss✌
Ahh okay, I was no t offe nded or anything, I just thought I should explain in case you did no t know. I am going through too many str esses rn to be able to work on my ocd, but once I will be able to get aw ay from those str esses somewhere during next month I will work on it. Thank you though.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady