• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023

Joy Division helped me so much in some of the worst depressive episode of mine.
I would be lose interest to everything in world and only thing I enjoyed was Joy Division, I was so unstable and couldn't do anything else, and it got me through it.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lol, time to post the Sonic Frontiers boss music again:

There's other songs that'll do it for me too but these are now the first that always come to mind when I need to feel a little better.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I took a trip to the Mississippi delta in January for a few days and fell in love with blues music all over again. Clarksdale is a hidden gem, it's like Memphis but not full of crime and tourism. I saw Muddy Waters' cabin, played one of Charlie Musselwhite's guitars, saw live music at that venue Morgan Freeman owns, it was a hell of a time.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
[Shounen Shoujo]

This song carries a lot of emotions for me, not only does it make me feel alive, it makes me want to run straight ahead and take that final jump to grasp what I want in the form of a light, only to go into a freefall and stumble across an entirely different World.