Student
Aug 23, 2019
What are the seemingly trivial things that make you say "well shit, I can't ctb until after that happens"? For me, my favorite group announced a comeback today, so I'll be here through February at least. I still want to go just as badly, but I don't want to miss out on it, so I might as well stay. Do you all experience this too?

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
New movies, new seasons of TV series, the idle hope of breaking my dry spell

Reactions: 134340
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i was waiting to play some videogames but my pc broke in october and i don't have the money to repair it, not even close.

i guess that i have nothing that's holding me back except some money issues that are delaying my CTB date.

• Hugs
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
hmm...

i'd like to live to watch season 4 of wynonna earp. it's my favorite show. i'm really hoping that all of the episodes are released by the end of june, but that seems unlikely. i actually might just have to put off my plans of ctb by an entire year just so that i can see it.

also, i'd really like to see my friends again for a little while. currently on college winter break... it's been almost 5 weeks since i've seen my best friend, and i'd like to spend another semester with her before i possibly ctb. she knows i want to die, and i think she wants to spend some time with me, too.

oh, and my dog... but she's not "little" or "trivial". she means the fuckin' world to me. she's still pretty young, and i can't imagine leaving her behind. envisioning her spending the rest of her days wondering why i suddenly disappeared pains me to no end. maybe i'll just meet her in heaven instead... it'll give me a much bigger time window to see if things will ever get better. if she lives to 20 (chihuahua life expectancy), i'll be 27. that gives me nine years.

new music, too. a lot of my favorite artists are expected to be releasing new music this year.

oops, i rambled.

Last edited:
  • Hugs