• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I would say anything that's trying to make it look like an accident (car crash, sucidie by cop, illness, etc) because it's risky and could go very wrong.

I would also say anything that makes someone have to kill you. For example, jumping in front of a train.

Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018
Would not recommend drowning, self-immolation, electrocution, slitting wrists or throat, overdosing on prescription or OTC drugs, and ingesting household products. These are all painful and most of them have a low success rate.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
My hierarchy for suicide methods:

Nembutal (for those who can get it and for whom it is suitable)

Nitrogen or any inert gas with exit bag

Shotgun (if you want to go out with a bang, American style)

Hanging

Inorganic salts

Last edited:
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Just about all of them. There are only a few I would do unless it was a snap decision which it shouldn't be.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Just about all of them. There are only a few I would do unless it was a snap decision which it shouldn't be.

For me something like that is never a snap decision. Yeah, pretty much all suicide methods suck-a shoutout to our governments for such tight restrictions on Nembutal

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Jumping in the lion's cage at the zoo. Could work but too random.

But maybe bite from a cobra or black mamba can be considered.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Mr Jones said a few minutes after seeing her pass the car they heard screaming and saw flames in the shelter and he and Mr Cave ran towards it

Did she not think of the consequences???

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Mr Jones said a few minutes after seeing her pass the car they heard screaming and saw flames in the shelter and he and Mr Cave ran towards it

Did she not think of the consequences???
Something must have snapped in her, she obviously wasn't thinking, ive tried CTB in a snap decision, your though process goes out the window, it's like being possessed.