Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
With all due respect you haven't died yet so you can't definitely say that there is no afterlife.
You are absolutely right. That is an assumption. A very good one at that.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
You are absolutely right. That is an assumption. A very good one at that.
Nobody knows anything about the afterlife or lack thereof. I am not assuming anything. I am stating an obvious fact. Nobody knows anything after we die.

Last edited:
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
Nobody knows anything about the afterlife or lack thereof. I am not assuming anything. I am stating an obvious fact. Nobody knows anything after we die. And to be honest it is a tad arrogant for a person to definitively suggest otherwise.
hey, listen. arrogant, not arrogant. we'll all catch that bus some day and ride it to either oblivion or to a place where we can laugh about this discussion.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
hey, listen. arrogant, not arrogant. we'll all catch that bus some day and ride it to either oblivion or to a place where we can laugh about this discussion.
Well I retracted that part haha. Yes indeed we will all find out someday. I am pretty happy that what comes after death is a mystery. It is more of an adventure that way.

• Love
Reactions: mossyfox
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
Well I retracted that part haha. Yes indeed we will all find out someday. I am pretty happy that what comes after death is a mystery. It is more of an adventure that way.
second that

Reactions: Lost Magic
MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
To live is to suffer.
To survive, is to find meaning in the suffering.

Reactions: mossyfox and Brokenhearted84