• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

arottenwoman

May 3, 2024
I've overdosed on paracetamol and shit load of other household medicines, but none have killed me.

I've been trying for about 2 years and have been heavily supervised for those years by my mother. I've recently found out the paracetamol is very unlikely to kill me....so i was wondering if i could take a couple different ones which increase my chances. :))

please leave some tips or methods that are somewhat easy lol

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If it's OTC it will not kill you. Even most prescriptions won't kill you. All you'll do is play roulette with your liver and kidneys and throw up.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Sorry, there really aren't any. If only it was that straightforward.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish suicide is as straightforward as that, it'd be such a relief if I had the option to easily die using very accessible medication, it's so cruel and horrible to me how that's not the case. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, etherealspring and iloverachel
A

arottenwoman

May 3, 2024
I really wish suicide is as straightforward as that, it'd be such a relief if I had the option to easily die using very accessible medication, it's so cruel and horrible to me how that's not the case. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.
thank you<3